5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

its been 2 months i sent AOS and EAD,but after a month from sending them i got REF asking for more evidence for affidavit of support,and they wrote in the REF that the EAD will take 91 days after recieving the REF they need ,does it really take 91 days? its been 2 months that they received my EAD and its been 1 month they received REF ,should i be getting my EAD soon?thanks a lot

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

have you checked online to see for updates, especially that they received your RFE back and restarted the clock.. if so then yes you should.. taking off the time for the RFE break..

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
its been 2 months i sent AOS and EAD,but after a month from sending them i got REF asking for more evidence for affidavit of support,and they wrote in the REF that the EAD will take 91 days after recieving the REF they need ,does it really take 91 days? its been 2 months that they received my EAD and its been 1 month they received REF ,should i be getting my EAD soon?thanks a lot

We received an RFE for the same thing. As you can see by our timeline, my husband's EAD was recently approved after we sent back the information requested in the RFE. They do say that it might take another 90 days, but in our case that didn't happen. That's not to say it won't. Our NOA1 for the EAD was 7/31 and approval came 9/20. Don't give up hope!

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

We received an RFE for the same thing. As you can see by our timeline, my husband's EAD was recently approved after we sent back the information requested in the RFE. They do say that it might take another 90 days, but in our case that didn't happen. That's not to say it won't. Our NOA1 for the EAD was 7/31 and approval came 9/20. Don't give up hope!

Looks like our timeline is only a couple weeks off of yours, I hope that means we might have an EAD in the mail soon as well! Our AOS has been touched a lot lately...should I be worried EAD hasn't?

Edited by JamesMiranda

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

You know what... my AOS package was received by USCIS on July 21 and i went to my biometrics appointment on Aug 10. I've no RFE and at 1st I got an interview date on Oct 12! But suddenly they just cancelled my interview and my EAD is also no where to be found!!! We called USCIS and they just asked us to keep waiting!

I'm just so disappointed and don't know what to do now...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.