2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

my husband and i did dcf in sydney, though many have it harder, we still founf it difficult. well all said and done, we are here together, married, expecting our first little boy and also coming uo to our 2nd yr. so at this point i know we need to get ball rolling again. is it as hard? the paper work clear? and is the interview easy?? any basic pointers and any paperwork i wil hafta fill our process easy??

thanks for help

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

no its not that hard...........if were living in two different countries and had done the filing in the service centers of usa then it wld have been certainly tough..........but you are together so .........its ok as you are genuine couples ..........so just state the actual facts and correctly do all the filings and within no time you will be in usa.......my friend got his visa in just 48 days after he done the DCF in NEW DELHI (F) ........

IR5- Mother CIS (mom currently residing in UAE)

Jan 10, 2011 NOA 1 receipt

***********GOT RFE since my birth certificate was made after 29 years.********

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

NVC Case Number and IIN Received, E-mails Exchanged : 08-03-2011

DS-3032 E-mail sent by Beneficiary: 08-03-2011

DS 3032 approved 08/10/11

IV & AOS bill payed 08/12/11

NVC receivd AOS & IV package 09/12/11

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

now NVC wants to see my original marriage certificate and birth certificate.

Case Complete 10/11/2011 (NO interview in November or Dec@ ABU DHABI consulate )

VISA granted...... 1/24/2012 thank you JESUS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.