rashik

RFE Received

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi , I filed I-751 on Aug 1st week ,2011 .now I received the RFE .below is the detail information. Please Advise/Help, Can you guys me a list of documents that i make sure i send. Thank You.

EVIDENCE OF GOOD FAITH MARRIAGE: To establish eligibility for removal of conditional status, it is requested that additional documentation be submitted to establish a good faith marriage that covers the period of time from the date of the marriage to the present date.or if applicable, covering the period of time from the marriage date up to the end of the relationship through divorce,separation, or death.such examples may include but is not limited to the following:

Submit evidence of joint ownership of assets and joint responsibility for liabilities. This documentation should reflect the names of both the conditional permanent resident and the U.S. citizen spouse. Such evidence may include but is not limited to the following:

1.copies of mortgage agreements or deeds showing joint ownership of assets or property or joint tenancy of common residence .

2.copies of bank statements that reflect joint savings and/or checking accounts.

3. documentation showing commingling of financial resources such as bank statements for the last two years that reflect joint savings acc.or checking accouts.

4.copies of loan documents such as car loans,home improvement loans, business. loans etc.

5.Any other documentation which shows that the marriage was not entered into in order to circumvent

U.S. immigration laws.

Residence:Submit evidence of communal residence. This documentation should reflect the names of both the conditional permanent resident and their U.S. citizen spouse. Such evidence may include but is not limited to the following:

1. Copies of mortgage agreements, deeds, or rental leases / agreements showing joint tenancy at a common residence signed by the conditional resident, the U.S. spouse and the owner(s) of the property (or the property manager).

2.Any other documentation which shows that the marriage was not entered into in order to circumvent

U.S. immigration laws.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Can you start with telling us whatdocuments do you have?

Cause they have given you many many choice in the RFE.

So what do you have out of this list?

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Can you please edit our timeline to show what country your beneficairy is from

Edit/Add Timeline on your profile

Then it is the 6th box down

BENEFICIARYS COUNTRY

Then your question will flow to that country portal and we can see if a trend from that country is happening with that RFE

Thanks

and good luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

I've the following docs. last time when i submitted the I-751 - we did not had the child born also I did not gave them the full bank statements from the last 2yrs & lease for last 2 yrs . so now I'm adding everything .let me know if anything needs to be added . Thank you .

1.birth certificate of child born to us.

2.car insurance -with both names.

3.Taxes from last 2 yrs.

4.Bank statements & letter from bank from more than two yrs.

5.Lease from more than 2yrs.

6.401k -with wife stating as a Beneficiary.

7.Affidavits of support from family & friend.

8.trip to India --tickets.

9.copy of marriage certificate .

10.copy of GC + passport .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I've the following docs. last time when i submitted the I-751 - we did not had the child born also I did not gave them the full bank statements from the last 2yrs & lease for last 2 yrs . so now I'm adding everything .let me know if anything needs to be added . Thank you .

1.birth certificate of child born to us.

2.car insurance -with both names.

3.Taxes from last 2 yrs.

4.Bank statements & letter from bank from more than two yrs.

5.Lease from more than 2yrs.

6.401k -with wife stating as a Beneficiary.

7.Affidavits of support from family & friend.

8.trip to India --tickets.

9.copy of marriage certificate .

10.copy of GC + passport .

11. Copy of Driver's license showing the same address for both of you.

12. Health Insurance cards copy

13. Life Insurance beneficiary

14. Car's registration showing your address / or DMV renewal

You can skip the marriage certificate, they already have that.

Send anything that shows your address together. Or anything that shows your finances, residence etc together.

good luck.

rahul

Timeline
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naturalization N400...

01/16/2015 --- Package Sent

02/18/2015 --- Fingerprints done

=====================================================

Timeline

I've some recent bills & letters in the names of spouse & myself , I can add them --right ?

Also Car registration/Title is in my name - should i add that in the list of Documents ?

If the car registration is in your name only, skip it. If it doesn't have both your names, it's not meaningful as evidence.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

utility bills togather,family plan cell phone,letter from your church dues,credit cards togather,banking joint account,any stock plans,401-k living wills,doctor bills togather, dentist,tax transcripts 3 years.some pictures affidtogather and family different times, if you have children togather, birthcertificate,school records,affidavit from friends that know you as a loving happy marriage togather,have it notorized,good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.