purpledonkey

intent to marry

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

[

Being referred to as "my woman" is rather archaic...and here in the south a bit on the redneck side. Not something I appreciate, personally. :)

no offense, but it isnt your business what i choose for a term of endearment. my fiancee (possesive) my sweetie (possesive) so what's your problem? You find it offensivE? guess its a good thing I'm not with you then. You are some weird kind of sexist phobia nut job. Get off your high horse, and come back to the real world "my man" possesive...deal with it...if you don't like it, ignore it but don't waste the time to come in here and tell me what to do. Mind your own business and deal with your own problems. I'm sure you have enough as it is.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

[

Being referred to as "my woman" is rather archaic...and here in the south a bit on the redneck side. Not something I appreciate, personally. :)

no offense, but it isnt your business what i choose for a term of endearment. my fiancee (possesive) my sweetie (possesive) so what's your problem? You find it offensivE? guess its a good thing I'm not with you then. You are some weird kind of sexist phobia nut job. Get off your high horse, and come back to the real world "my man" possesive...deal with it...if you don't like it, ignore it but don't waste the time to come in here and tell me what to do. Mind your own business and deal with your own problems. I'm sure you have enough as it is.

Whoa....I was just expressing MY OPINION....I was in no way judging you. That's the beauty of America...I have the right to express my opinion. Sorry you can't accept that :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Timeline

[

Whoa....I was just expressing MY OPINION....I was in no way judging you. That's the beauty of America...I have the right to express my opinion. Sorry you can't accept that :)

who asked for your opinion? that's the beauty of america, I can say "mind your own freaking business" sorry you can dish it out but you cannot take it...Live your won life, and don't worry so much about other's and you'll have a better time... save your energy for your own issues and try not to but into other people's. Thanks so much for your wise and educated opinion...I'm so glad there are people like you to talk trash to everyone and ruffle everybody's feathers...

oh good lord... :whistle:

get out of my topic.

You posted a question on a public forum. In effect you are asking everyone's opinion. If you rather not have everyone's opinion then you should considering using PMs or e-mail to ask questions.

The topic was started by you but you don't own this site. So anyone and everyone can comment, and if you don't like their comments then don't ask questions on a public forum.

Timeline

oh good lord... :whistle:

get out of my topic.

You posted a question on a public forum. In effect you are asking everyone's opinion. If you rather not have everyone's opinion then you should considering using PMs or e-mail to ask questions.

The topic was started by you but you don't own this site. So anyone and everyone can comment, and if you don't like their comments then don't ask questions on a public forum.

It was started for a specific question... not for public crit. I think your avitar is lame, but who cares that isnt the subject. I dont go into other people's topics and start ridiculing them for things i dont like. It's not my business, I instead try to help with what I can, not try to tear someone down. (like you oh mighty SCY) I'm glad that you could point out to me that i dont own the sight, I guess I thought I did. Thank you for the clarification. I guess I'll go look further in your profile, and get back to you on the stupid things I donty like about you.

Timeline

karencee, if you happen visit this topic again, this is "his woman" talking... guess what? he calls me bug, potato, shortsstack, snoopy,####### monkey, love, princess, queen, my joy, my life, my treasure and my everything. so what's your problem? nobody talks trash to my man. :angry:

karencee, if you happen visit this topic again, this is "his woman" talking... guess what? he calls me bug, potato, shortsstack, snoopy,####### monkey, love, princess, queen, my joy, my life, my treasure and my everything. so what's your problem? nobody talks trash to my man. :angry:

No one trash talked, she merely stated how she would feel if someone called HER that and how things were viewed in her cultural area (the south). This is a public forum and people can give their opinions, period, your "man" needs to realize that and not resort to childish insults because someone contradicted their opinion. This is the real world, people don't always agree, and he has to accept that. There is no need for him to insult people when no one insulted him personally, they merely stated their opinion and I don't see any personal attack to him by any poster, he is the one attacking other people. No one "ridiculed" him as he said they were doing.

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Timeline

No one trash talked, she merely stated how she would feel if someone called HER that and how things were viewed in her cultural area (the south). This is a public forum and people can give their opinions, period, your "man" needs to realize that and not resort to childish insults because someone contradicted their opinion. This is the real world, people don't always agree, and he has to accept that. There is no need for him to insult people when no one insulted him personally, they merely stated their opinion and I don't see any personal attack to him by any poster, he is the one attacking other people. No one "ridiculed" him as he said they were doing.

and another witty retort, thank you so much. childish insults such as what there? As defending myself? Does it really matter what someone thinks of what I call someone? Is that anyone's business? I "cant"? as you said this is a public forum, I'll do as I please. If you can't take the heat, dont talk trash. Like you wouldnt defend yourself from garbage talk. Could you tell me any other reason that someone could inform me of their negetive opinion except that of showing me their displeasure? can you think of any other reason for someone to come up with something like that other than to let me know they think bad of me? Please enlighten me, you seem to be so wanting to stick your 2 cents in.

and another witty retort, thank you so much. childish insults such as what there? As defending myself? Does it really matter what someone thinks of what I call someone? Is that anyone's business? I "cant"? as you said this is a public forum, I'll do as I please. If you can't take the heat, dont talk trash. Like you wouldnt defend yourself from garbage talk. Could you tell me any other reason that someone could inform me of their negetive opinion except that of showing me their displeasure? can you think of any other reason for someone to come up with something like that other than to let me know they think bad of me? Please enlighten me, you seem to be so wanting to stick your 2 cents in.

:rolleyes:

I shouldn't have put my two cents it because internet arguments are pointless :D

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Timeline

:rolleyes:

I shouldn't have put my two cents it because internet arguments are pointless :D

I try to get along with most everyone i can. Im sorry if I differ from what i think is right and wrong. I dont want to argue with anyone. I want to share in everyones attemps at finding happiness, nothing more. It just makes me mad when people try to hurt others. Thats all. I'm sorry if I talked trash to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.