DavidandIrina

Child support for a Ukrainian baby?????

82 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

If I could reach through my monitor and wring your neck right now now I would. ...............

Kip- that's not cool. At all. :angry:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Timeline

Actually, can we end this topic or lock it? I think I have the information I came for. The arguing is kind of depressing.

Even more depressing should be the thought that you are worried about money instead of proving paternity before walking away.

Kip- that's not cool. At all. :angry:

Yeah, go figure that my comment to someone got invis'd, but this stands. Gotta love the judgment of certain moderators ;)

I do not disagree with people just because they are who they are, something I have seen a lot of from other areas of this site. Anita, if I agree with you, as I do with children, I will say so. If I disagree with you on something else, I will say so. It will not chnage my agreement on the other topic.

It is exceedingly stupid for unmarried people to be making babies without a stable family to raise them in. It is unfair to both the parents and the children. I will not be swayed from that opinion. Children belong in a stable family and it is something the adults need to be willing to sacrifice for and put first in their lives.

People having sex, all fun and good, need to be responsible with their bodily fluids, it is potent stuff and makes things that don't go away and you can't just take an injection for.

It is also not fair game to claim a child is someones and use that child for blackmail or as a source of income

I've personally seen it more rampant in here among the regionals as a whole. Politics trumps all, though.

But otherwise, ITA with your post. In fact, as much as I often disagree with you, I just said something nice about you elsewhere.

some alaskans seem to be able to break TOS with impunity. whether it be threats of physical violence or hate speech. shrug.

Edited by mr and mrs

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

Or as I like to call it, "the RUB Good 'ol Boy Network." ;)

you must call it like you see it, eh?

edit: lack of verb

Edited by mr and mrs

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

I'm surprised so many electrons have been wasted on this topic. OP, what you're really asking is for somebody to assuage your guilt. You want the good ol' boy RUB network to pat you on your back and tell you it's ok, not to worry, she's a million miles away in some hick country, she's probably a ####### (which makes her less than human of course), and hey, don't mess up your life just because she had the bad judgment to sleep with you. "Manipulitive" is a nice touch.

Here's the only advice that matters: Either do the right thing or live with being filth for the rest of your life. Those are your choices. You don't need a DNA test to know what you should do, and you certainly don't need to study international law. She was good enough for you to have unprotected sex with, it's a bit late to be second-guessing her motivations now. Man the #### up.

If you really need an out, here it is: send the mom a couple hundred bucks a month for the next 18 years so that YOUR child can have some kind of life. Set up a trust fund so the child can get an education. Is that inconvenient for you? Tough. Be a man and deal with it.

You have the DNA test results mox showing that it's his child, or should he pay some scammer for the next 18 years? Are you recommending on here that peeps pay scam artist because that's what it looks like. He has no way of knowing if it's his kid or not without a DNA test.

So ya, if you have those test results please post them, but please do not advise people on here to feed the scam artist.

some alaskans seem to be able to break TOS with impunity. whether it be threats of physical violence or hate speech. shrug.

Is there a UK forum that you can troll? Last time I checked there was.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Actually, can we end this topic or lock it? I think I have the information I came for. The arguing is kind of depressing.

done

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.