calOC

Has anyone's I-485 been touched recently at MSC

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Just wondering. We were expecting some action on my wife's AOS after MSC received response to RFE 3 weeks back. RFE came 3 1/2 months after filing. In a few days it will be a 5 months since we filed.

K3, AOS

01-19-06 - Mailed I-129F to NBC

04-28-06 - Arrived in Los Angeles

12-11-06 - AOS Interview at Santa Ana, CA - Approved

12-22-06 - Received Green Card in the mail

Removing Conditions

09-15-08 - CSC received I-751

01-06-09 - Received Green Card in the mail

Citizenship

10-05-09 - Mailed N-400 to Phoenix

11-04-09 - Biometrics

01-12-10 - Interview at Santa Ana, CA - Approved

02-19-10 - Oath ceremony at Pomona, CA

03-11-10 - Received passport

be patient. some people take more than a year.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

City: Texas Hill Country Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm waiting (kind of impatiently) for verification that they've received my RFE, as well. I sent it about a week and a half ago.

Conditions Removed! Ten-year green card received 6/24/2009. No more USCIS for a very long time.

They got my RFE on Tuesday so I'm also waiting for them to acknowledge it very UNpatiently. Only because someone else got transferred to CSC within 4 days of them getting the rfe, they made me hopeful :(

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Mine was touched yesterday and last night I received an email from CRIS saying an RFE had been sent out. So I'm waiting on that. What do they typically ask for, as I'm pretty certain I sent everything they needed and then some, just so they wouldn't turn around and ask for more stuff. :(

Then again, I'm still fresh in this whole thing (just sent in my packet on the 11th; I have my biometrics next week.)

They got my RFE on Tuesday so I'm also waiting for them to acknowledge it very UNpatiently. Only because someone else got transferred to CSC within 4 days of them getting the rfe, they made me hopeful :(

If you don't mind my asking, what did they ask for with your I-864 RFE?

City: Texas Hill Country Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It could be anything. It might even be something you've already sent! I'm RFE-prone somehow. This time around, they wanted more proof of my salary, since I'm my husband's sponsor. We sent in IRS tax return transcripts with his I-485, but they wanted a letter of employment with salary and employment information, plus a copy of my most recent tax return.

Hopefully that'll do it. Some people send in copies of their pay stubs, and I didn't do that, but I offered plenty of proof of employment and salary.

Conditions Removed! Ten-year green card received 6/24/2009. No more USCIS for a very long time.

Mine was touched yesterday and last night I received an email from CRIS saying an RFE had been sent out. So I'm waiting on that. What do they typically ask for, as I'm pretty certain I sent everything they needed and then some, just so they wouldn't turn around and ask for more stuff. :(

Then again, I'm still fresh in this whole thing (just sent in my packet on the 11th; I have my biometrics next week.)

My RFE was for the I-864 and was for proof of citzenship of cosponsor, W-2's and 1099's, tax transcripts, and employer letters. I wasn't sure if they wanted it for just my cosponsor or for me and my cosponsor so I sent in the pertinent information for both.

Good news just now, I just got 6 emails saying they received our RFE! :) Only the I-485 application has been touched though so I have NO idea whats going on with the RFE. You'd think since they said in the RFE that the EAD timeline restarts once they receive the RFE response the EAD would get touched too....o well.

Edited by JamesMiranda

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

My RFE was for the I-864 and was for proof of citzenship of cosponsor, W-2's and 1099's, tax transcripts, and employer letters. I wasn't sure if they wanted it for just my cosponsor or for me and my cosponsor so I sent in the pertinent information for both.

Good news just now, I just got 6 emails saying they received our RFE! :) Only the I-485 application has been touched though so I have NO idea whats going on with the RFE. You'd think since they said in the RFE that the EAD timeline restarts once they receive the RFE response the EAD would get touched too....o well.

Never Touch since it was transfered to Vermont Service Center. It's been 1 month now that they didnt touch.

huhuhuhu

july 21 - sent it to chicago

July 31 - receipt number

August 3 - Noa 2

August 16 - biometrics

August 29 - transfered to Vermont Service Center

August 30 to October 4 - Never touched

October 5 - recieved my case

October 6 - touched and received email from CRIS THAT they have recieved my case for processing. Thanks !

october 7 - touched! gosh! they are working with my case now!!!

october 9 - touched again almost everyday they touched it!

october 13 - touched again

October 16 - touched

October 26 - touched again after 10 days..

October 26 - at 5:20 pm I received a letter from CRIS that my case was approved and they ordered my new card.

October 27 - touched and received email that they sent the welcome letter hhehehehe

October 28 - sent welcome notice

October 30 - touched

October 31 - touched

October 31 - no welcome notice...but GREEN CARD IS HERE!!![/color]

( in my Green Card it says that I am legal resident here in the US starting October 23, 2006)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.