marklovetina

I have K2 to follow--- Tourist Visa for Mom

8 posts in this topic

hello guys!!!, Happy New Year!!!, its been awhile since i posted here in PH VJ Forum, i am still waiting for my GC and hopefully USCIS give it to me soon... i have a K2 to follow this year 2012 and right now i am pregnant---( that's the other good news i want to share to you all.... :luv::yes:(L) ) my inquiry is about tourist visa for my mom.. honey wants my mom to come here in the USA before i give birth to our baby.. is there a possible chance if she will be the one to accompany my son coming here in the USA and reason out too that she wants to visit me because i am goin to deliver a baby...? pls. give us inputs/ infos regarding this matter, your reply will be greatly appreciated... thank u so much guys!!!!! :wub:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello guys!!!, Happy New Year!!!, its been awhile since i posted here in PH VJ Forum, i am still waiting for my GC and hopefully USCIS give it to me soon... i have a K2 to follow this year 2012 and right now i am pregnant---( that's the other good news i want to share to you all.... :luv::yes:(L) ) my inquiry is about tourist visa for my mom.. honey wants my mom to come here in the USA before i give birth to our baby.. is there a possible chance if she will be the one to accompany my son coming here in the USA and reason out too that she wants to visit me because i am goin to deliver a baby...? pls. give us inputs/ infos regarding this matter, your reply will be greatly appreciated... thank u so much guys!!!!! :wub:

Hi Tina,

That's good news you will be having a new baby soon, your situation is like mine but I am not preggy LOL my child is coming too

under K2 visa, Regarding your mom as tourist that's the USEM discretion if she can pass the interview likewise that's my plan

for my elder child to go with my K2 child to accompany too as tourist if that will be granted by USEM.

By the way we need to get a permit from DSWD for entering k2 visa. Good Luck!

Hi Tina,

That's good news you will be having a new baby soon, your situation is like mine but I am not preggy LOL my child is coming too

under K2 visa, Regarding your mom as tourist that's the USEM discretion if she can pass the interview likewise that's my plan

for my elder child to go with my K2 child to accompany too as tourist if that will be granted by USEM.

By the way we need to get a permit from DSWD for entering k2 visa. Good Luck!

thank u, yes i figured it out too.. but anyways, i am planning to come to PH this yr. before i really cant get on the plane, its a little bit difficult bcoz i will gonna have a bump in my tummy but its fine as long as i will gonna have my Tutoy and our new baby here in the US this year i am very happy.... :yes::luv::star:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

thank u, yes i figured it out too.. but anyways, i am planning to come to PH this yr. before i really cant get on the plane, its a little bit difficult bcoz i will gonna have a bump in my tummy but its fine as long as i will gonna have my Tutoy and our new baby here in the US this year i am very happy.... :yes::luv::star:

congrats on the upcoming baby. :thumbs: on your mom being able to get a tourist visa, depends on what ties she has to the Philippines. I've noticed sometimes it's easier for someone older to obtain a tourist visa.

you mentioned you plan on going to the Philippines. are you planning to schedule your son's K-2 interview so it will be possible for him to come back with you?

In Inyong's situation, it will probably be difficult for her elder child to obtain a tourist visa to accompany her K-2 child to the USA.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline

congrats on the upcoming baby. :thumbs: on your mom being able to get a tourist visa, depends on what ties she has to the Philippines. I've noticed sometimes it's easier for someone older to obtain a tourist visa.

you mentioned you plan on going to the Philippines. are you planning to schedule your son's K-2 interview so it will be possible for him to come back with you?

In Inyong's situation, it will probably be difficult for her elder child to obtain a tourist visa to accompany her K-2 child to the USA.

Hi sunandmoon, yes it was also in the back of my mind for a tourist visa is quite hard but I will try anyway if my elder child can

pass the interview in USEM and my eldest has work to go back to Pinas & will be coming only to see disney & etc places. I am just hoping for the best. I am always closing my hands for prayers. Thanks guys & God Bless!

Timeline

Hi Tina, that' s real good to be with your son on k2 coming back to US. I wish I can do too :o but it's a bit expensive for me

as we are still recovering our expenses.

But if your mom is coming for a B2 visa you just try then if not approved would be easy for you to pick your son to Pinas.

by the way have u got your AOS? Good Luck & God Bless!

thank u so much sunandmoon!!! yes, i am planning to come home in the PH this year so my son can come back with me here in the USA... our plan is that, my mom will gonna accompany my son in the US Embassy during his K2 interview then when he get his k2 visa then i will fly back to the PH to pick him up... :yes:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Hi Tina, that' s real good to be with your son on k2 coming back to US. I wish I can do too :o but it's a bit expensive for me

as we are still recovering our expenses.

But if your mom is coming for a B2 visa you just try then if not approved would be easy for you to pick your son to Pinas.

by the way have u got your AOS? Good Luck & God Bless!

hi sis.. yeah i understand, yes its really expensive but that's the easiest way i know how to deal with it.. regarding my AOS sis no.. i still dont have my GC yet.. my husband called USCIS yesterday and telling us that we're still in the normal process and in our loc. USCIS ofc they're still processing month of June and we filed Aug. so we need to wait more... :(:huh:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.