JohnandWendyB

Police Report Expiration

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

How long does your CRB check last for?

I posted off my CRB application form back in August this year. My fiancee had sent off the application for the I 129f in the beginning of July. We are still waiting for our NOA2. and I need to know if my criminal record check form will still be valid when it comes to the medical. Which it appears to be in January February time.

7/15/11 Sent K1 Petition to Lockbox

8/10/11 STILL NO NOA1!

8/12/11 Called USCIS to get receipt number-NOA1 will be resent

8/16/11 Received NOA1 with date of 7/20/11

1/3/12 NOA2!!!

1/12/12 Got email notice we are through the NVC.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I would check the embassy website or police website, you should be able to find it on their. In australia the embassy requires your police check to be within a year old

Finally time for AOS.......

12/07/11 Sent AOS package

12/09/11 AOS package delivered

12/14/11 Received NOA for I-485 and I-765 (we're not applying for AP)

12/22/11 Received letter for Biometrics

01/04/12 Biometrics in Phoenix

01/31/12 Received email update from USCIS saying that we've been scheduled for an interview

02/03/12 Got an email saying card production had been ordered for my EAD...now just to wait for the card...

02/09/12 Received email saying EAD card has been sent

02/13/12 Received EAD card :D :D :D :D

03/06/12 Interview in Phoenix :).....Approved :D

03/14/12 Received Green card in mail.....

....no more USCIS until December 2013

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

How long does your CRB check last for?

I posted off my CRB application form back in August this year. My fiancee had sent off the application for the I 129f in the beginning of July. We are still waiting for our NOA2. and I need to know if my criminal record check form will still be valid when it comes to the medical. Which it appears to be in January February time.

Hi John, do you mean the ACPO police certificate? The CRB check is something different. This is the link to obtain one. http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx Once you have it in hand, for US immigration purposes it lasts for 12 mths.

I-129F Sent 16/05/11

I-129F NOA1 18/05/11

I-129F NOA2 23/09/11

NVC RECEIVED 12/10/11

NVC LEFT 13/10/11

CONSULATE RECEIVED 18/10/11

PACKET 3 RECEIVED 21/10/11

PACKET 3 SENT 21/10/11

MEDICAL 26/10/11

INTERVIEW 12/12/11 APPROVED!!!!

VISA RECEIVED 23/12/11

US ENTRY 31/01/12 POE PHL

MARRIAGE 11/02/12

I-485 SENT 13/03/12

I-765 SENT 13/03/12

I-131 SENT 13/03/12

BOIMETRICS APPT. 06/04/12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi John, do you mean the ACPO police certificate? The CRB check is something different. This is the link to obtain one. http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx Once you have it in hand, for US immigration purposes it lasts for 12 mths.

Yes thank You Andy and Sue it was the ACPO.

7/15/11 Sent K1 Petition to Lockbox

8/10/11 STILL NO NOA1!

8/12/11 Called USCIS to get receipt number-NOA1 will be resent

8/16/11 Received NOA1 with date of 7/20/11

1/3/12 NOA2!!!

1/12/12 Got email notice we are through the NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.