EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

this is really odd. My status has not been updated for 3 months and then 10/17 gets updated..still in AP but i'm very surprised that embassy updated especially on Eid holiday. I'm hoping this is a sign of something good to come in the next 1-2 wks.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys,

My Wife's F-2A interview is scheduled for November 08, Do you guys have any advice or interview questions or list of documents she should bring with her.

Looking for for any suggestion.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello everyone ...I'm new on this forum......I'm very upset......my husbands case has been in AP...for almost 7 months now...his interview was on march 21st, 2011.....I don't know why they are taking soooo long ...I am a US citizen......I have n clue when he will get his visa....every time I email the embassay I get the same old response., " your case is still administrative processing blah blah....." Can anyone please tell me how long it will take......I can't wait any longer ......

Timeline

Hello everyone ...I'm new on this forum......I'm very upset......my husbands case has been in AP...for almost 7 months now...his interview was on march 21st, 2011.....I don't know why they are taking soooo long ...I am a US citizen......I have n clue when he will get his visa....every time I email the embassay I get the same old response., " your case is still administrative processing blah blah....." Can anyone please tell me how long it will take......I can't wait any longer ......

No one can tell how long it will take.. Just do dua and inshallah we will all get out of this black whole soon!! Praying for you.. On positive note, I have seen few march approvals recently..

Timeline

No one can tell how long it will take.. Just do dua and inshallah we will all get out of this black whole soon!! Praying for you.. On positive note, I have seen few march approvals recently..

Thanks for the info...I hope he gets his visa this month.....I have a baby ...so it's very difficult for me .....I want him here with me........both of us are very worried..seen some people in ap for years.....I'm scared ....

Timeline

Case creation date: September 4, 2012

Last updated: October 7, 2013

Every time I get a response from the embassay via email, they update the case date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.