G/S

WHAT IS SUCCESS RATE OF SECOND INTERVIEW ON k1

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good Day my fellow VJ'ers,

Just want anyone that have second interview to share his/her experiences on this topic and the success rate.

Is the CO gonna start all over again or start @ where the CO stopped? someone that have an experience should please share it. Is for good of everyone here. Stay bless................................

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Emphasis will be on the required evidence.u might or might not get same CO.

Its been success story from what i ve read.it gives u a guidline to what the CO actually wants n providing it sorta gurantees (kinda) VISA

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Nigeria
I-129F Sent : 2011-06-08
I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-17
I-129F RFE(s) : No RFE
RFE Reply(s) : No RFE
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-27
Interview: 2nd Week of January

Immigrant Visa rescheduled for second week of February 2012

Visa Refused on Immigration Purpose February 2013

We Got Married and Filed Spouse Visa

dancin5hr.gif Visa Approved in May 2013dancin5hr.gif

POE was Easy in June 2013

USA Citizen July 2016

Who cares to know how long My Visajourney was???

SSN Arrives on 07/01/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I guess it is very important to be ready for both either CO will stop where he left off. or it might start over if its a new CO.

Just have to get all they are requesting for and get ready. Remember all the answer you provided for the first interview, they might want to test you on the consistence of your answer. Good luck our second interview is coming up on Feb 1 2012 too.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We had a different CO , different questions for the most part. The new CO ( the asian lady ) wanted to talk about the first interview but we presented them with a package of forms to request access to data about my work ( provided by my work ) and they dropped it.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

We had a different CO , different questions for the most part. The new CO ( the asian lady ) wanted to talk about the first interview but we presented them with a package of forms to request access to data about my work ( provided by my work ) and they dropped it.

Please explain this more. You showed them what? And why did it make them stop asking you questions about the first interview?

Thank you

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

We just got approved on our second interview. We presented the requested documents and they didn't even ask anymore questions. He said that of the 20 ppl there 18 of them were approved, pretty good odds! HOWEVER, I would be prepared with all the original evidence you took as well as the new they are requesting. Also, I would be prepaered to do the wole interview again. BTW we had a different CO.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Our first interview the CO wasn't happy that he knew where I worked , how many years I had been there and the type of work I do. The CO demanded to know the details of what I am working on. Probably wouldn't have been an issue if it wasn't a security violation to tell him that. Anyway reported it to my work and they said if they tried that line again he was to require them to fill out some rather nasty forms if they wished to continue the discussion. They backed off.

The second time the woman wanted to know what my parents ( who died in '62 and '05 ) did for a living. He responded that they do what people in heaven do. She tried to push and he told them that unless she could prove they would do the same in another life why would it matter now. She also tried to push why we didn't marry in Nigeria and He told her weddings were womans things. She also asked if he was sure his father didn't die because he was marrying a white woman , he pulled out a picture of us sharing kola nut and said see how happy they are together. Personally I would have pput my foot up her rear for that but he is more forgiving at times.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

just bring exactly what they asked for and it will be short and sweet

Nov 9th 2010 Petition received at California Service Center

May 4th 2011 Received petition Approval letter

May 12th 2011 Received Letter from NVC stating info has been forwarded to Lagos consulate office

July 14th 2011 Received Fiancé Visa packet and interview date (via email)

Sept 20th 2011 Interview day! Visa not approved.. Requesting more proof :-(

Sept 28th 2011 Second interview scheduled for early December :-)

Dec 5th 2011 Interview rescheduled consulate office caught fire :-(

Dec 6th 2011 Visa APPROVED!!!! :-D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.