Chicago22

Who do I call?

7 posts in this topic

Is there any number other than the national line that I can call?

I notice some of you have spoken with adjuncting officers at the Service Centers. What is the number I can call at CSC? :angry:

I am just going to find another girlfriend, here in Chicago. :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Is there any number other than the national line that I can call?

I notice some of you have spoken with adjuncting officers at the Service Centers. What is the number I can call at CSC? :angry:

I am just going to find another girlfriend, here in Chicago. :crying:

As in you want to call the USCIS and cancel your petition and what/how to do?

August-December 2004---------Together my baby.

June 2005-----------Together again.

November 2005-----Together again.

March 2006---------Together again.

July 2006------------Together again.

October-November 2006-------Together again.

April 28, 2006--------NOA1.

May 2006-------------IMBRA.

May 27, 2006--------Touched.

June 1, 2006---------Touched.

June 2, 2006---------Touched.

June 3, 2006---------Touched.

June 14, 2006-------Touched.

June 15, 2006-------Touched.

June 16, 2006-------Touched.

June 17, 2006-------Touched.

July 3, 2006---------Touched.

July 4, 2006---------Touched.

July 5, 2006---------Touched.

July 18, 2006--------Touched.

July 22, 2006--------Received IMBRA RFE.

July 24, 2006--------RFE returned Next Day Air to CSC.

July 25, 2006--------CSC receives RFE.

August 1, 2006------Touched 3 times.

August 1, 2006------Preliminary processing completed email.

August 2, 2006------Touched.

August 3, 2006------Touched.

August 7, 2006------Touched.

September 7, 2006---Touched.

September 7, 2006---Approved.

September 8, 2006---Touched.

September 11, 2006--Receive NOA2.

October 12, 2006-----Left NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

There is no phone number for CSC. Your best bet would be to contact your senator's office by going to their website, downloading the privacy form and faxing it to their office with your case information. They can make an inquiry on your behalf. If you are in Chicago, your best option is Obama's office - don't waste your time with Durbin's downtown office although Springfield is very helpful. Good luck.

There is no phone number for CSC. Your best bet would be to contact your senator's office by going to their website, downloading the privacy form and faxing it to their office with your case information. They can make an inquiry on your behalf. If you are in Chicago, your best option is Obama's office - don't waste your time with Durbin's downtown office although Springfield is very helpful. Good luck.

Thanks, I did that. :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.