Love83

Priority date for interview appointment online. Please help!!!

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys I have posted this already just a few days but haven't get any answer from anyone. I need your help please regarding some informations for the interview appointment online. I have som questions on how to fill up online.

Step 5

Schedule an appointment using the online appointment system. You will need three pieces of information in order to schedule an appointment:

Your passport number ( Is this the beneficiary's passport number?)

Your MRV fee payment receipt number ( Is this the number after you paid the BPI?)

The ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page (And what is this number?)

And also what should I put with the priority number? And also for case number?

I appreciate any help. Thank you :) :)

Timeline

Hi guys I have posted this already just a few days but haven't get any answer from anyone. I need your help please regarding some informations for the interview appointment online. I have som questions on how to fill up online.

Step 5

Schedule an appointment using the online appointment system. You will need three pieces of information in order to schedule an appointment:

Your passport number ( Is this the beneficiary's passport number?)

Your MRV fee payment receipt number ( Is this the number after you paid the BPI?)

The ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page (And what is this number?)

And also what should I put with the priority number? And also for case number?

I appreciate any help. Thank you :) :)

Hello are you going for an online appointment what we did was just my passport number and date paid after 5 hours I paid in BPI.

then i had already my schedule for my interview. Good Luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

THE BENEFICIARY PASSPORT NUMBER

tHE NUMBER ON THE RECEIPT AFTER YOU PAID FROM BPI

IF YOU ARE A K1 NO 160..AS i DID NOT DO THAT TOO

PRIORITY DATE TRY TO FIND IT IN YOUR NOA1 OR NOA2 IF AM NOT MISTAKEN..CASE NUMBER WHICH YOU GOT FROM NVC MNL......

If they are asking for info about a DS-160, then you are on the wrong page.

Try this:

Click: Schedule Appointment.

Click: Immigrant Visa.

Click: K Visas.

Click: K-1 - Fiance or Fiancee of U.S. Citizen.

Timeline

Hello are you going for an online appointment what we did was just my passport number and date paid after 5 hours I paid in BPI.

then i had already my schedule for my interview. Good Luck!

Thank you for your reply. What do u mean date of paid? Does it mean I dont need the receipt number anymore for the BPI but only the date?

Timeline

THE BENEFICIARY PASSPORT NUMBER

tHE NUMBER ON THE RECEIPT AFTER YOU PAID FROM BPI

IF YOU ARE A K1 NO 160..AS i DID NOT DO THAT TOO

PRIORITY DATE TRY TO FIND IT IN YOUR NOA1 OR NOA2 IF AM NOT MISTAKEN..CASE NUMBER WHICH YOU GOT FROM NVC MNL......

Thank you so much for the reply. It still got me confused coz I read some topics here regarding online appointment for interview from our fellow VJ'ers that the RECEIPT NUMBER is the FIANCEE'S PASSPORT NUMBER. So confusing coz some said that it is the number in the BPI receipt after you paid the visa. :crying: :crying: And I dont know which is correct and what to follow. I hope someone can give me a detailed info about the online appointment for interview. Thank you.

If they are asking for info about a DS-160, then you are on the wrong page.

Try this:

Click: Schedule Appointment.

Click: Immigrant Visa.

Click: K Visas.

Click: K-1 - Fiance or Fiancee of U.S. Citizen.

Thank you Tahoma, I guess I should try it again.

Timeline

Hi Love83

Before you can set any appointment, you will need have completed the following steps first.

Receive your MNL number from NVC. NVC is the agency that issues your case number. You will need to provide your Full Name and Birthday of yourself and your fiancé. You will need to provide your USCIS number also. I see from your time line that your received your NOA2 on 2011-11-30. You will need to wait 10 - 14 days for NVC to receive your 1-129f package and process into NVC system.

NVC Contact Information:

Customer service representatives are available to respond to more in-depth inquiries.

Tel: (603) 334-0700

Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

After you have received your MNL number, NVC will mail your case/I-129f package to Manila USEM. This can take between 5 - 14 days depending. Average 5 days.

At this point you should start preparing your fiancé’s Packet 3.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3224.html

Download the K1/K2 Interview Preparation Instructions. Make sure to have all the requirements in the instructions. Review and go over it 3 or 4 times to make sure all is filled correct.

Your fiancé will need to prepare for her Medical at St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic (SLEC)

Required Documents:

http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#required-docs

Pre-register online and have her print out this letter. This is the appointment letter she needs to present at SLEC.

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Medical fees are: 15 years and older USD 213.35 / PhP 9,387.50. This is paid at SLEC.

ST. LUKE'S MEDICAL CENTER EXTENSION CLINIC

1177 J. Bocobo St. Ermita, Manila 1000 PHILIPPINES

The medical is required for the Manila USEM interview. At the medical she will get her vaccinations, physical exam. This is always left out. MAKE SURE YOUR FIANCE DOES NOT HAVE ANY SCARS ON HER BODY IN SUICIDAL AREAS (WRIST, NECK, MULTIPLE CUTS ON ARMS LEGS ANY PART OF THE BODY). If she does you and your fiancé need to talk in depth about each scar and what happened. If she has in the pass attempted suicide or self inflected cuts. The examiner will order a psychological examination.

All I say about this is TELL THE TRUTH. You will need to convince the examiner that you are over this in the past and happy with you life. Do not waiver from your story or you will cause doubt in the examiners mine. This could lead to further evaluation or denial. Be confident and strong on your story and all will be OK.

Psychological examination will cost you P1000. This in addition to the medical fee (THIS IS ONLY IF SHE HAS SUICIDAL SCARS, TATTOOS, OR ANNULMENT (PREVIOUSLY MARRIED THEN DIVORCED).

If your fiancé passes her Medical They will give her a date to come back to SLEC and get her results and medical will CD of chest X-ray

Now your fiancé will pay and schedule the USEM appointment.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

Click on the apply button (Green Button " Apply Now ". Fill out the registration information. It is straight forward.

Click Schedule Appointment

Select Immigrant Visa

Click continue

Select K Visas ( Visa for Fiancée , Visa For Spouse )

Select K1 - Fiancé or Fiancée of U.S. Citizen

Click continue

Fill out all information

Click continue

You will receive a confirmation email of you appointment.

If your are not comfortable with the online appointment system. You can always call and set appointment via phone.

To schedule a visa appointment for IV or K petitions, please contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html

You will now pay for you the fiancé I-129f petition there in Philippines. Fee is U.S. $350 / P15,218. Send a little extra as it is bases on current exchange rate. Cash payment at any Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI) branch. Just go into the branch nearest to her and tell them you are paying for K-1 Visa application fee. They will know what to give her to fill out. If she is unsure on what to fill out ask the staff there to help her fill it out.

BPI Branch Locator:

http://info.bpiexpressonline.com/bpiprod/prodserv.nsf/Pop-Ups/BranchesSearch

Require documents at BPI:

Passport and MNL number

When filling out the online applicant or speaking to the USEM agent. You will need the receipt number on the receipt from BPI.

USEM will give her some dates to choose from. Once she selects a date. Appointment is set!! You can reschedule but they will push you further in the month or next month.

On the interview date she will have a time most likely 6;00 - 6:30 AM to be at the Manila USEM. She needs to have all her required documents in hand, appointment letter, and passport. Again refer to K1/K2 Interview Preparation Instructions as for what is needed. Make sure she has all papers organized. It makes for a easier processing at the embassy and shows seriousness. Buy a organizer with tabs. Label the tabs for each requirement.

Once at the embassy, she will fall in line. They will take her appointment letter, check passport and assign her a number. At the embassy they don't allow any electronic devices.

You are not allowed to enter the U.S. Embassy/Consulate while carrying any of the following items:

battery-operated or electronic devices such as mobile phones, digital diaries, digital watches, pagers, cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppy disks, laptops, or portable music players

large shoulder bags/purses - only bags that can be carried by hand will be permitted

bags such as travel bags, backpacks, briefcases, suitcases, leather, cloth bags, and zip folders - you can only carry plastic bags containing application-related papers

food items (refreshments are available for purchase in the waiting area)

sealed envelopes or packages

cigarettes, cigars, match boxes, lighters

sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files

weapons or explosive materials of any kind

If she needs her cell phone they will ask her to check it in at the security section. They will give her a card so she can retrieve at the end of interview.

They will give her a form to fill out on how to deliver the passport with visa. Either it's deliver to her home address or she can go pick it up at a 2GO location.

Once inside, she will need to look on the board for her number to be called. She will go to the window and ask for her paperwork. Then she will be finger printed. They will tell her to wait again. Once her number flashes again, she will have her first interview with Filipino consulate. They will ask her a few questions and check and process her documents. (MAKE SURE SHE HAS ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS). If all is in order she answered all questions to satisfaction. She will then wait again for her number to flash again on the board. Then she will have her final interviewer US consulate. Consulate will process her paperwork and ask a few questions. If all is in order she will be told to wait again for her number to flash. Then she will go to the 2GO window where they will take her passport. They will give her a receipt (make sure to ask if they do not give one).

That's it for the USEM interview. You can now breathe a little easier.

Now if there is a problem. They will give a 220g form and state what the issue is. Now you will need to get them whatever they want in order to proceed. Now this is pull a long process when your in Admin Review. Look on VJ for Admin Review stories.

It will take 5 - 10 days for 2GO to receive visa and passport from USEM.

2GO locator:

http://www.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/tools/outlets.asp

2GO Tracking (enter MNL number):

http://www.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

Once you have received your passport with visa. Now its time for CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas).

She will need to register for her seminar.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348%3Afiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140&Itemid=813

CFO is to inform fipinos about the country they are traveling to. The Good, Bad and Ugly. They will ask her some questions and issue her CFO sticker and seminar certificate.

Requirements for Registration:

Original and photocopy of Passport;

Original and photocopy of visa;

Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary for US bound/ Confirmation of Permanent Residence for Canada bound/ Certification of Eligibility (for Japan-bound);

Original CFO guidance and counseling certificate;

Duly completed emigrant registration form; and

Payment of the authorized registration fee.

Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program

Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;

Duly completed guidance and counseling form;

If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)

Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and

Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.

If you fiancee is under 25 yrs. She will need a written consent letter from her parents or a parent will need to be there with her to give consent of there child's marriage.

SMEF-Center for Overseas Workers

Good Shepherd Convent

1043 Aurora Boulevard

Quezon City 1108

Philippines

Once CFO seminar is completed, you’re done. Now book her Ticket to the USA!!

She will need to pay a International departure: PHP 750 mandatory.

FYI

At time of booking you ticket make sure all airport fees are included or she will need to pay a Filipino departure fee Travel Tax Rates PHP 1,350.

:wow: Now this post took it out of me :blink::wacko: LOL!! :lol:

Good Luck and Good Bless!!

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Timeline

Hi Love83

Before you can set any appointment, you will need have completed the following steps first.

Receive your MNL number from NVC. NVC is the agency that issues your case number. You will need to provide your Full Name and Birthday of yourself and your fiancé. You will need to provide your USCIS number also. I see from your time line that your received your NOA2 on 2011-11-30. You will need to wait 10 - 14 days for NVC to receive your 1-129f package and process into NVC system.

NVC Contact Information:

Customer service representatives are available to respond to more in-depth inquiries.

Tel: (603) 334-0700

Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

After you have received your MNL number, NVC will mail your case/I-129f package to Manila USEM. This can take between 5 - 14 days depending. Average 5 days.

At this point you should start preparing your fiancé’s Packet 3.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3224.html

Download the K1/K2 Interview Preparation Instructions. Make sure to have all the requirements in the instructions. Review and go over it 3 or 4 times to make sure all is filled correct.

Your fiancé will need to prepare for her Medical at St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic (SLEC)

Required Documents:

http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#required-docs

Pre-register online and have her print out this letter. This is the appointment letter she needs to present at SLEC.

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Medical fees are: 15 years and older USD 213.35 / PhP 9,387.50. This is paid at SLEC.

ST. LUKE'S MEDICAL CENTER EXTENSION CLINIC

1177 J. Bocobo St. Ermita, Manila 1000 PHILIPPINES

The medical is required for the Manila USEM interview. At the medical she will get her vaccinations, physical exam. This is always left out. MAKE SURE YOUR FIANCE DOES NOT HAVE ANY SCARS ON HER BODY IN SUICIDAL AREAS (WRIST, NECK, MULTIPLE CUTS ON ARMS LEGS ANY PART OF THE BODY). If she does you and your fiancé need to talk in depth about each scar and what happened. If she has in the pass attempted suicide or self inflected cuts. The examiner will order a psychological examination.

All I say about this is TELL THE TRUTH. You will need to convince the examiner that you are over this in the past and happy with you life. Do not waiver from your story or you will cause doubt in the examiners mine. This could lead to further evaluation or denial. Be confident and strong on your story and all will be OK.

Psychological examination will cost you P1000. This in addition to the medical fee (THIS IS ONLY IF SHE HAS SUICIDAL SCARS, TATTOOS, OR ANNULMENT (PREVIOUSLY MARRIED THEN DIVORCED).

If your fiancé passes her Medical They will give her a date to come back to SLEC and get her results and medical will CD of chest X-ray

Now your fiancé will pay and schedule the USEM appointment.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

Click on the apply button (Green Button " Apply Now ". Fill out the registration information. It is straight forward.

Click Schedule Appointment

Select Immigrant Visa

Click continue

Select K Visas ( Visa for Fiancée , Visa For Spouse )

Select K1 - Fiancé or Fiancée of U.S. Citizen

Click continue

Fill out all information

Click continue

You will receive a confirmation email of you appointment.

If your are not comfortable with the online appointment system. You can always call and set appointment via phone.

To schedule a visa appointment for IV or K petitions, please contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html

You will now pay for you the fiancé I-129f petition there in Philippines. Fee is U.S. $350 / P15,218. Send a little extra as it is bases on current exchange rate. Cash payment at any Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI) branch. Just go into the branch nearest to her and tell them you are paying for K-1 Visa application fee. They will know what to give her to fill out. If she is unsure on what to fill out ask the staff there to help her fill it out.

BPI Branch Locator:

http://info.bpiexpressonline.com/bpiprod/prodserv.nsf/Pop-Ups/BranchesSearch

Require documents at BPI:

Passport and MNL number

When filling out the online applicant or speaking to the USEM agent. You will need the receipt number on the receipt from BPI.

USEM will give her some dates to choose from. Once she selects a date. Appointment is set!! You can reschedule but they will push you further in the month or next month.

On the interview date she will have a time most likely 6;00 - 6:30 AM to be at the Manila USEM. She needs to have all her required documents in hand, appointment letter, and passport. Again refer to K1/K2 Interview Preparation Instructions as for what is needed. Make sure she has all papers organized. It makes for a easier processing at the embassy and shows seriousness. Buy a organizer with tabs. Label the tabs for each requirement.

Once at the embassy, she will fall in line. They will take her appointment letter, check passport and assign her a number. At the embassy they don't allow any electronic devices.

You are not allowed to enter the U.S. Embassy/Consulate while carrying any of the following items:

battery-operated or electronic devices such as mobile phones, digital diaries, digital watches, pagers, cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppy disks, laptops, or portable music players

large shoulder bags/purses - only bags that can be carried by hand will be permitted

bags such as travel bags, backpacks, briefcases, suitcases, leather, cloth bags, and zip folders - you can only carry plastic bags containing application-related papers

food items (refreshments are available for purchase in the waiting area)

sealed envelopes or packages

cigarettes, cigars, match boxes, lighters

sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files

weapons or explosive materials of any kind

If she needs her cell phone they will ask her to check it in at the security section. They will give her a card so she can retrieve at the end of interview.

They will give her a form to fill out on how to deliver the passport with visa. Either it's deliver to her home address or she can go pick it up at a 2GO location.

Once inside, she will need to look on the board for her number to be called. She will go to the window and ask for her paperwork. Then she will be finger printed. They will tell her to wait again. Once her number flashes again, she will have her first interview with Filipino consulate. They will ask her a few questions and check and process her documents. (MAKE SURE SHE HAS ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS). If all is in order she answered all questions to satisfaction. She will then wait again for her number to flash again on the board. Then she will have her final interviewer US consulate. Consulate will process her paperwork and ask a few questions. If all is in order she will be told to wait again for her number to flash. Then she will go to the 2GO window where they will take her passport. They will give her a receipt (make sure to ask if they do not give one).

That's it for the USEM interview. You can now breathe a little easier.

Now if there is a problem. They will give a 220g form and state what the issue is. Now you will need to get them whatever they want in order to proceed. Now this is pull a long process when your in Admin Review. Look on VJ for Admin Review stories.

It will take 5 - 10 days for 2GO to receive visa and passport from USEM.

2GO locator:

http://www.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/tools/outlets.asp

2GO Tracking (enter MNL number):

http://www.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

Once you have received your passport with visa. Now its time for CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas).

She will need to register for her seminar.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348%3Afiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140&Itemid=813

CFO is to inform fipinos about the country they are traveling to. The Good, Bad and Ugly. They will ask her some questions and issue her CFO sticker and seminar certificate.

Requirements for Registration:

Original and photocopy of Passport;

Original and photocopy of visa;

Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary for US bound/ Confirmation of Permanent Residence for Canada bound/ Certification of Eligibility (for Japan-bound);

Original CFO guidance and counseling certificate;

Duly completed emigrant registration form; and

Payment of the authorized registration fee.

Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program

Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;

Duly completed guidance and counseling form;

If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)

Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and

Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.

If you fiancee is under 25 yrs. She will need a written consent letter from her parents or a parent will need to be there with her to give consent of there child's marriage.

SMEF-Center for Overseas Workers

Good Shepherd Convent

1043 Aurora Boulevard

Quezon City 1108

Philippines

Once CFO seminar is completed, you’re done. Now book her Ticket to the USA!!

She will need to pay a International departure: PHP 750 mandatory.

FYI

At time of booking you ticket make sure all airport fees are included or she will need to pay a Filipino departure fee Travel Tax Rates PHP 1,350.

:wow: Now this post took it out of me :blink::wacko: LOL!! :lol:

Thank you so much Wally Greene for your detailed informations. If you only know how much u help me and make things easier for me. A big thanks to you. Regarding the scar. I have one in my right wrist but this was not a suicidal attempt. I got this accidentally when I was washing the dishes and there was one plate got broken while I was washing and fell into my wrist. I hope this wont be the problem as this is not an attempted suicide.

Timeline

Hi Love83

When they ask you about the scar on your wrist. Just explain what happened and when it happened. If the scar does not look like a slash or was made by razor or knife type of cut. Then you shouldn't have anything to worry about but I a have read from others that SLEC examiners look for any excuse to do the psychological exam. :(

So pray for the best but plan for the worst just in case they do order the evaluation. ie cost, extra time and planning.

Don't book flights and schedule interview until your finished with SLEC and pass.

Timeline

Hi Love83

When they ask you about the scar on your wrist. Just explain what happened and when it happened. If the scar does not look like a slash or was made by razor or knife type of cut. Then you shouldn't have anything to worry about but I a have read from others that SLEC examiners look for any excuse to do the psychological exam. :(

So pray for the best but plan for the worst just in case they do order the evaluation. ie cost, extra time and planning.

Don't book flights and schedule interview until your finished with SLEC and pass.

Actually I got worried about this, although this was just from an accident but then my fear is that they wont be satisfied with my answer. Do you know how long is the psychological exam exam and how long can I get the result?

Timeline

Question: Do you know how long is the psychological exam?

Answer:

If they order a psychological exam. They will give you a date on when you need to come back to SLEC. How long, is upon the first examiner discretion. It can be as quick as 3 day or 10 days from your first medical exam. That's business days. They will contact you once they conclude on there the results. Again its all on the examiner.

I think the best is convince examiner calmly and confident of what happen and truthfully. Its all on how you present your story . Calm and collective, Confident, Truthful and Prayers will help if they question you on the scar.

Don't get discourage and stressed if they do order a psychological exam. Roll with the process and complete it. We all have stories in this crazy Visa Journey for our loved ones. Always remember to believe in yourself, believe in GOD or whom ever is your higher power and believe in your goals. You will prevail!!

Timeline

Question: Do you know how long is the psychological exam?

Answer:

If they order a psychological exam. They will give you a date on when you need to come back to SLEC. How long, is upon the first examiner discretion. It can be as quick as 3 day or 10 days from your first medical exam. That's business days. They will contact you once they conclude on there the results. Again its all on the examiner.

I think the best is convince examiner calmly and confident of what happen and truthfully. Its all on how you present your story . Calm and collective, Confident, Truthful and Prayers will help if they question you on the scar.

Don't get discourage and stressed if they do order a psychological exam. Roll with the process and complete it. We all have stories in this crazy Visa Journey for our loved ones. Always remember to believe in yourself, believe in GOD or whom ever is your higher power and believe in your goals. You will prevail!!

Thanks Wally, Yes that's all I can do be honest to them and will just think positive. Thank you for the encouragement and advice and for spending time reading my thread. I hope everything goes well. God Bless and Wish us all the best! :) :) :)

Because of your scar, the doctor at St. Lukes may require you to undergo a psychological evaluation. A psychological evaluation takes less than an hour. Sometimes it takes only ten minutes. Basically, all you do is chat with another doctor. The little chat will cost you P1000. It's my understanding that the results of the psychological evaluation are available to St. Lukes very quickly, so it doesn't delay your visa journey.

If the doctor who performs the psychological evaluation thinks you might have mental health issues, he can require you to undergo a psychological exam. The psychological exam takes a full day and costs P3000. The results of the psychological exam are available in up to two weeks.

Timeline

Because of your scar, the doctor at St. Lukes may require you to undergo a psychological evaluation. A psychological evaluation takes less than an hour. Sometimes it takes only ten minutes. Basically, all you do is chat with another doctor. The little chat will cost you P1000. It's my understanding that the results of the psychological evaluation are available to St. Lukes very quickly, so it doesn't delay your visa journey.

If the doctor who performs the psychological evaluation thinks you might have mental health issues, he can require you to undergo a psychological exam. The psychological exam takes a full day and costs P3000. The results of the psychological exam are available in up to two weeks.

Thank you Tahoma, You are a wonderful person. :) Now I am not too worried as I have an idea on how the psychological evaluation/exam is perform. I am still hoping that they will consider and believe my explaination. Again thank you so much and for sharing your thoughts. :)

Thank you Tahoma, You are a wonderful person. :) Now I am not too worried as I have an idea on how the psychological evaluation/exam is perform. I am still hoping that they will consider and believe my explaination. Again thank you so much and for sharing your thoughts. :)

Walang anuman po. :) I don't think you will have any problem. I doubt you will even be required to undergo a psychological evaluation. And it's almost certain that you won't have to undergo a psychological exam. The psych exam is usually reserved for more severe cases and for those who have been annulled due to psychological incapacitation.

Good luck. :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.