yassir32

long time waiting .?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi every one , im new here its my plusure to ask some peaple alreadys they have da samme experience to noticed me and i will tks theme so mutch .

anyway all what i wana say and all the story is like that after a the uscis give us a number to check ours casse on siteweeb about k1 visa fiancé than the preiod was 5mhonts just the casse show us initial review is ok than after this period they change the casse to request for evidence on 09 september , till now is ok ,

so we waiting to we recive the letters and see what they request for to we anser theme and moor than 10 days nothings recieve my fiancé there on usa she call theme and she call the loyer ask him if he recive the letter he say no,the loyer call theme and informed theme he not recive. my fiancé too she take appointement whit near immigration beauro there and she go and speak whit the officer and he say ok i will send theme a email , than after 2days latter they send a email to loyer and my fiancé they say this request for evidence has been lost and they will send other and they say they send a document i797 is ok, than after week they change the case up date and they make on 26 september we send you a request for evidence ok than moor than 2weeks nothings recive for my fiancé and the loyer too bhots off theme they recived nothings , anyway my fiancé she take other appointement whit near beuro off immigration and she go ask theme what happend again and informed them. the officer he say you have nothings to worry abou,t maybe they send to nationale visa centre. and on this time they will send a mail to your fiancé there in her country where he live and than, october passed, and noting recive than the loyer he send theme a letter explaine everythings and he call theme and than after a 20 days on 23november they send other email they say they send to loyer and they say your loyer he ned to call theme if he not recieve and on this time the loyer call my fiancé and told her did you recive the last eamil they send and he was angry and made becouse he alreays send informed theme and my fiancé and nothings recive and on this time supost the approvale notice camme frome theme anyway if some bary know what is mean all that and what happend frome immigration please anser me and thank you and if they will approved whitout they send a request for evidence or they just use RFE and they show it on siteweeb becouse they are too waiting other things frome other place or they alreadys send everythings to consulate or they will send approvale soon or what is mean like that exactly and thanks you .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

im guessing you didnt like the answers you got from the exact same question yesterday??

have you actually replied to the RFE???

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

yeah i see the anser frome yestardays and but why they do like that and what happend they loyer too he dont recive any things .?? im asking if they will anser us soon and after all that they will approved .??and they just show request for evidence or what exactly becouse they are too they say leters has ben lost and they know they dont send really im lost and i dont know any things any moor anyway thank you so mutch in god we trust

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

you got an RFE correct?? have you replied to the RFE and sent them what was requested or dont you know what they are asking for as you never received the letter??if you havent replied to the RFE then they will not approve you. you or your lawyer need to call USCIS and ask them what is going on

Edited by Dan & Jenni

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

omg im gona get a crayze i think alreadys i did and they anser and they say they not know too but omg who can know really strange kakakakakakkakakaka:) the uscis they dont know the loyer he dont know my fiancé dont know than who can know hahahhahahahahah omg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Oh my gosh. I need paragraph structure. It looks like vomit. I can't read it.

IR-1

Married: 12/29/2008

USCIS CSC

I-130 Sent : 11/05/2010

I-130 NOA1 :11/19/2010

I-130 NOA2 :05/20/2011

182 days - No RFE's

NVC

Received : 06/08/2011

DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 06/08/2011

Receive I-864 Package : 06/10/2011

Completed DS-3032 : 06/11/2011 (NVC received 06/16/2011)

Pay I-864 Bill : 06/23/2011

Pay IV Bill : 07/22/2011

Return Completed I-864 & IV : 07/25/2011

NVC received: 07/27/2011

NVC RFE: 08/09/11

NVC RFE sent/NVC Received: 08/10/2011--08/12/2011

False RFE for IV: 08/10/11

False RFE for previous RFE: 08/11/11 & 08/14/2011

NVC Reviewed IV: 08/11/2011

SIF and Case Complete : 08/19/2011

Interview Date Set: 09/30/2011

EMBASSY

Medical: 11/11/2011

Interview: 11/16/2011 *APPROVED*

Visa Received: 11/21/11 (arrived on 3rd business day)

POE: 12/02/2011

Welcome Letter & SSN Arrived: 12/12/11

2nd Welcome Letter & 10-year GC Arrived: 12/17/11

-Happily Ever After-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.