hubby4life

Age difference of fiance to fiancee?

601 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

In the Philippines, in general women live longer than men(they tend to ahve more vies than women, it's no surprise). I want to know where you got your statistics. You can verify mine at CIA factbook

I just noticed some posters here are automatically in defensive mode about the issue.

P.S.: LOL at the last line.

Kang with all due respect I dont think it has anything to do with being "defensive" I would Imagine each poster is explaining his or her own reason for being in the so called, "May December" relationship I would imagine. in my case to shed a little insight, i didnt get involved with the first girl I met. I met a lot and for one reason or the other it didnt work. it just so happen I met the "lady" I am involved with now and yes she is much younger. She told me herself, since we have been talking for over 2 years and just now at the end of this process, that she wasnt looking for older guy, it just happened, we met. fell in love, and it was tested. it just so happens that the age disparity happens a lot in the PI. it doesnt mean I am being defensive, per say. " WE are just in LOVE" it just happen to be a Age disparity! :thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Timeline

Kang with all due respect I dont think it has anything to do with being "defensive" I would Imagine each poster is explaining his or her own reason for being in the so called, "May December" relationship I would imagine. in my case to shed a little insight, i didnt get involved with the first girl I met. I met a lot and for one reason or the other it didnt work. it just so happen I met the "lady" I am involved with now and yes she is much younger. She told me herself, since we have been talking for over 2 years and just now at the end of this process, that she wasnt looking for older guy, it just happened, we met. fell in love, and it was tested. it just so happens that the age disparity happens a lot in the PI. it doesnt mean I am being defensive, per say. " WE are just in LOVE" it just happen to be a Age disparity! :thumbs:

I think people are pretty much aware that not all involved always with a motive. But trying to explain "your" side too much, it looks defensive especially that marrying with a "motive" is a common phenomenon.

As teapot girl pointed out (who by the way, is also in a May December affair), marrying with "motives" is something that cannot be denied. If you do not fall into that category (with a "motive") why bother "explaining" especially that everyone knows where that not all are like that. Being overly defensive raises more suspicion , especially in Filipino culture.

And the age disparity in the PI is more common with local-foreigner than foreigner-foreigner or local-local. So your statement that age disparity in the Philippines is common is quite stretched out. Unless you only follow the Vicky Bello-Hayden Kho rollercoaster

And do you really have to bold things?

So chill.

And as rlogan says, why take such a question seriously?

Edited by Kang

Timeline

I think people are pretty much aware that not all involved always with a motive. But trying to explain "your" side too much, it looks defensive especially that marrying with a "motive" is a common phenomenon.

As teapot girl pointed out (who by the way, is also in a May December affair), marrying with "motives" is something that cannot be denied. If you do not fall into that category (with a "motive") why bother "explaining" especially that everyone knows where that not all are like that. Being overly defensive raises more suspicion , especially in Filipino culture.

And the age disparity in the PI is more common with local-foreigner than foreigner-foreigner or local-local. So your statement that age disparity in the Philippines is common is quite stretched out. Unless you only follow the Vicky Bello-Hayden Kho rollercoaster

And do you really have to bold things?

So chill.

Thanks for insight! I will explain no further....as far as writing bold I Always have done it and i am not about to change that! as far as chilling........Im already Chilled!

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Timeline

Thanks for insight! I will explain no further....as far as writing bold I Always have done it and i am not about to change that! as far as chilling........Im already Chilled!

WHAT IF I CAPS ALL MY RESPONSE?

The thing is, some "typo" courtesy please . It's like you are shouting.

Timeline

WHAT IF I CAPS ALL MY RESPONSE?

The thing is, some "typo" courtesy please . It's like you are shouting.

You do what you want! its your preogative!

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

What pic sister?

:rofl: :rofl:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

I don't have body art but I think I share your attitude... :thumbs:

And yup Forrest did get it right - life is like a box of chocolates...

I married a woman 9 days younger than me, was soooooooooooo unhappy until we got divorced, then met my past wife on match.com had a great marriage until cancer showed up... went back to match.com when I finally could breath again and ready to smile only found frustration and was ready to totally quit the dating scene and just fire up the bike. A good friend of mine pointed me toward the Phils and as the say goes... the rest is history. Yup she is much younger, for sure much better looking than me also :lol: . Why younger, it just happened and trust me I was not expecting to find such a wonderful woman... I am all smiles now. :dance:

Hank, you're a wise man, I can tell. I took didn't come on FilipinaHearts looking for a younger woman, not sure if I even put a age bracket on the search....I will say that Diana was the first woman I met on there where I wanted join and become a full member so I could get her email and we could communicate...and never looked back or went back, its been almost 2 years since we met. So it just happened as it did with you guys.

BTW, what kind of bike(s) do you have?

But going back to my first post, I am not desperate to be in the US. It just so happen that a guy someone from there who's 29yrs older than I am fell in love with me that I loved back. We are going to live here in PI if I won't like in OH. I can make a career on my own wherever I am whoever I am with- even alone. I just know it.

Excellent post...!!

SouthCalHog...DUH, just now realized what you were saying...BROTHER, hahah. My bad....BTW, I was stationed in SoCal back in the day, MCAS EL Toro....a kick #### station, I loved it there. I didn't have a bike then, but have a few now.

BTW, IMO, writing in bold means nothing other than its your style....upper case and bold are two different animals.

Is it must me or does Kang Kang mean the same as what I think it means...? Maybe spelled differently, hehehe.

Timeline

SouthCalHog...DUH, just now realized what you were saying...BROTHER, hahah. My bad....BTW, I was stationed in SoCal back in the day, MCAS EL Toro....a kick #### station, I loved it there. I didn't have a bike then, but have a few now.

BTW, IMO, writing in bold means nothing other than its your style....upper case and bold are two different animals.

Is it must me or does Kang Kang mean the same as what I think it means...? Maybe spelled differently, hehehe.

Hey Ron thanks! :thumbs: Im not here to get into argument with anyone. Im just here to give support and give insight when i can. I just dropped it! I dont want to get kick off here by my saying something I might regret later so its best to be quiet and not continue that. yea im here here in Southern Cali and love it. I also know El-Toro well!:thumbs: if you and your Wife ever here in Southern cali look me up, i always have a Spare bedroom! Thanks for your comments!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::rofl::rofl:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

:rofl:....someone was served, ahhaha.

:rofl:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Hey Ron thanks! :thumbs: Im not here to get into argument with anyone. Im just here to give support and give insight when i can. I just dropped it! I dont want to get kick off here by my saying something I might regret later so its best to be quiet and not continue that. yea im here here in Southern Cali and love it. I also know El-Toro well!:thumbs: if you and your Wife ever here in Southern cali look me up, i always have a Spare bedroom! Thanks for your comments!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::rofl::rofl:

I'm with you....I will keep in mind on your offer about a place to stay, good karma to you and thanks..!!! Salamat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.