cutek1320

Visa interview date?? How long now??

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I know I'm real good at waiting with this process at this point, but just wondering about how long it took for people to get their interview dates from the time they had their medical?? And I'm referring to the lovely London Embassy. I thought we'd have an interview date within a week after his medical... but no such luck as of yet... Can anyone offer me some hope?? :whistle:

We're just soooo close... :wacko:

--------------------------------

I-129F sent: 4/28/2011

I-129F received: 4/29/2011

NOA1: 5/3/2011

Touched: 5/4/2011

NOA2: 9/8/2011

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 30, 2011 and September 8, 2011.

NVC Received: 9/22/2011

London Embassy Case Logged into System: 10/3/2011

Medical: 11/7/2011

Interview date: 12/20/2011 - <B>APPROVED!</B>

POE: Boston, MA on 12/30/2011

Timeline

Hey Cutek1320 I am in the same position as you too. I did my medical and now waiting for the Embassy to send me a letter for my interview date. I am so impatient lol now and I have no idea when it will happen. Some people say when you receive the letter, it will take a month until the interview date but looking at the timeline, its all mixed. One says a month, the other got theres within 2 weeks. So who knows!

Timeline

Thanks for the responses, I've looked at the guides and people's timelines, but am going a little crazy since we're sooooo FLIPPIN close!!! :wacko:

Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone knew... but it looks like anywhere from 2-6 weeks... just wondering for the holidays, ya know??

Keri

--------------------------------

I-129F sent: 4/28/2011

I-129F received: 4/29/2011

NOA1: 5/3/2011

Touched: 5/4/2011

NOA2: 9/8/2011

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 30, 2011 and September 8, 2011.

NVC Received: 9/22/2011

London Embassy Case Logged into System: 10/3/2011

Medical: 11/7/2011

Interview date: 12/20/2011 - <B>APPROVED!</B>

POE: Boston, MA on 12/30/2011

Timeline

Thanks for the responses, I've looked at the guides and people's timelines, but am going a little crazy since we're sooooo FLIPPIN close!!! :wacko:

Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone knew... but it looks like anywhere from 2-6 weeks... just wondering for the holidays, ya know??

Keri

UGH i know what you mean......I can't bear it if I wasn't there for Christmas with my fiance. It would be so awful :( . Yeah I have checked all the timelines and its all 2 - 6 weeks. I know what you mean when you say its so close because it really is!!!!! When did you do your medical? I did mine last Friday.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I know what you mean. The anticipation is killer. But the interview should be 3-4 weeks from the time you receive your letter. Have you called the NVC? I'm not K1 but I know in the UK forum a lot of folk go on about calling to see if they have a date yet? Wish I could be of more help!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

the last i heard you where looking at about 2 1/2 month from NVC > interview so it will be pushing it close for christmas. London normally give an interview date of 1 month after the interview letter is sent out but i have seen cases of it only being a couple of week so you could get lucky... but i believe they are very busy right now.

good luck

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Call DoS to make sure they have logged your packet 3 yet (that can easily take 3 weeks)and if they have actually received and logged your medical results yet. If both are logged check if you're marked "interview ready" and from then it should only be a few days before they send out the letter - if you can't wait keep calling them and you can get the date / time of the interview on the day the send the letter so that would save you a few days.

When you call DoS make sure you have your London case number and date of birth for petitioner and beneficiary handy. Number is

1-202-663-1225 - option 1 then option 0

Good luck!

Edited by N&S

Timeline

Similar for us. Medical took place on 30 September, interview date came through for 17 Nov (which is today and it was approved :dance: ) so approximately 6 weeks from medical date. I called the Embassy 1 week after my medical and they advised that they had all my documents but hadn't processed them yet and advised me to call back in two more weeks. I left it one week and called back and they confirmed it had all been processed and gave me my interview date over the phone, I paid the $350 there and then and got the email confirmation etc within a few mins. The letter landed a couple of days later. Good luck and hang in there, it'll happen soon for you.

Timeline

Similar for us. Medical took place on 30 September, interview date came through for 17 Nov (which is today and it was approved :dance: ) so approximately 6 weeks from medical date. I called the Embassy 1 week after my medical and they advised that they had all my documents but hadn't processed them yet and advised me to call back in two more weeks. I left it one week and called back and they confirmed it had all been processed and gave me my interview date over the phone, I paid the $350 there and then and got the email confirmation etc within a few mins. The letter landed a couple of days later. Good luck and hang in there, it'll happen soon for you.

AWWW congratulations :dance: !!!! I pray mine comes quickly now. Its been a week since my medical and I think I will do what you did and call them next week to see what they say. Its been nearly 3 weeks since I sent my papers, but obviously, they only process them when they recieve the medical results.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.