HeatDeath

I-751 November 2011 Filers

1,161 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

hi guys its been for a long wait and i havent heard anything from uscis yet, no RFE nothing, my NOA date is 11/28/2011 should i call them or wait ? are you guys still waiting too ?

Our NOA was a week before yours and I just got my green card today so hopefully yours will be any time soon.

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Just mailed out the package to respond RFE yesterday... shud reach VSC on Monday....

Long wait starts from today again.....

Life is all abt wait and pray to us filers.......

Hope u guys get ur GC soon.

Sam, how's ur case? R u still waiting..?

Lksoon, did u hear from them yet....?

Edited by zrntl

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Just mailed out the package to respond RFE yesterday... shud reach VSC on Monday....

Long wait starts from today again.....

Life is all abt wait and pray to us filers.......

Hope u guys get ur GC soon.

Sam, how's ur case? R u still waiting..?

Lksoon, did u hear from them yet....?

I've been waiting for 5-6 weeks after I sent back the response for RFE, no news yet.

I-751 Application (VSC)

11/07/2011 sent out I-751 application package

11/09/2011 Receipts from USCIS

11/15/2011 notice for biometrics

12/07/2011 Biometrics appointment

08/01/2012 Received RFE

08/08/2012 Responed to RFE

09/20/2012 Approved!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Good luck to u

Thx.....

The same to u too, bop.

I've been waiting for 5-6 weeks after I sent back the response for RFE, no news yet.

Don't worry too much.... u will get it. Just give a few more days...

Filed: Timeline

zrntl , good luck in REF, I recieved a REF too and I'm almost ready to send it ... I have a question did you just send new evidence or you send everything that u already send and add more evidence? I'm just a little concern because the letter says do not send what you already send..

thanks and hope u hear a good response soon

Thx.....

The same to u too, bop.

Don't worry too much.... u will get it. Just give a few more days...

Filed: Timeline

I am still waiting too. I am thinking if I should call them for a service request or not. I doubt it will work though.

Hi Zrntl, I am still waiting , no news for me. good luck with RFE.

Are there november fillers still pending to hear any news?

Edited by amethystusc

still no news yet. thats really not fair, waiting game is so boring and stressfull

And you aren't alone. Sent back RFE on Aug 24 and nothing.....we are moving this weekend too and am hoping to have something before mail forwarding kicks in.

K-1 - I-129F

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, England

• 18 May 2009: Interview - **APPROVED** (213 Days)

AOS - I-485

Field Office: Memphis, TN

• 15 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 131 Days!

EAD - I-765

• 02 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 141 Days (recommend do NOT e-file)

ROC - I-781

• 07 Nov 2011: Package mailed to VSC (USPS Express mail)
  • 08 Nov 2011: Package received at VSC
  • 09 Nov 2011 - NOA1
  • 13 Jan 2012 - Biometrics appointment
  • 24 Aug 2012 - RFE (bummed!!!)
  • 13 Sep 2012 - **APPROVED!!**
  • 24 Sep 2012 - Card received

Hi Zrntl, I am still waiting , no news for me. good luck with RFE.

Are there november fillers still pending to hear any news?

Yes I am still waiting also for my wife's approval. I checked today and they were working on November 28,2011 cases which makes my wife's case 10 days late(11/18/2011). I called and spoke with a nice woman who looked into it for me and said it could be 30 days before or after the date posted on their website as far as the cases they are working on. She took a whole bunch of info from me and also asked to speak to my wife and then gave us a call back reference number to use when VSC calls us back within 15 days with our updated status. She also said no news is good news and please be patient as their workload is overwhelming. I hope this news helps others who are waiting. I also asked why some people have been approved with dates filed later than ours and she responded it "depended on the case worker handling your case, some are quicker or more efficient than others and some case workers have much more experience handling cases than those who are newly hired. In my honest opinion, I am getting the feeling that they might be sub contracting some of the cases out to non government employees who are crossing all the T's and dotting all the i's, and can't afford to make any mistakes in order to keep the contract. Just saying....

And you aren't alone. Sent back RFE on Aug 24 and nothing.....we are moving this weekend too and am hoping to have something before mail forwarding kicks in.

Spoke too soon. Got home today and got our answer - APPROVED!!! :dance: Decision date was 9/13. Hopefully others waiting on RFEs like us will hear very very soon.

K-1 - I-129F

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, England

• 18 May 2009: Interview - **APPROVED** (213 Days)

AOS - I-485

Field Office: Memphis, TN

• 15 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 131 Days!

EAD - I-765

• 02 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 141 Days (recommend do NOT e-file)

ROC - I-781

• 07 Nov 2011: Package mailed to VSC (USPS Express mail)
  • 08 Nov 2011: Package received at VSC
  • 09 Nov 2011 - NOA1
  • 13 Jan 2012 - Biometrics appointment
  • 24 Aug 2012 - RFE (bummed!!!)
  • 13 Sep 2012 - **APPROVED!!**
  • 24 Sep 2012 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.