varanus2006

how long to get visa after interview

5 posts in this topic

Varanus. receiving your visa and how long it will or could take varies, especially in morocco...it could be as quick as a few days or weeks...commonly, men thru morocco have been placed on AR for anywhere from 3 days and up....keep your head up....and inshalla you will have your visa in hand by monday...but always be aware all cases are different

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ditto to what dollface said. My husband waited about two weeks, but that time can vary widely.

Can you give us any more details about what was on the paper so we can be sure we are answering you correctly? My husband received a 221g that stated his case needed to undergo administrative processing before issuing the visa.

Filed: Timeline

the paper u have will give more info and anyone might help better, it takes from a week, till more, AR is mostly common for men, from arab countries, espicaly with Muslims name, Like Ahmed Mohamed Abd El Gabar, sstuff like that, but it will be fine, since the woman just said she will call, also keep updates by e-mailing them, that would help and make u feel more comfort

Filed: Timeline
the paper u have will give more info and anyone might help better, it takes from a week, till more, AR is mostly common for men, from arab countries, espicaly with Muslims name, Like Ahmed Mohamed Abd El Gabar, sstuff like that, but it will be fine, since the woman just said she will call, also keep updates by e-mailing them, that would help and make u feel more comfort

ty for your reply ,and good luck for everyone .

he paper say :

your application for non imigrant t visa requirs additional administrative processing on washignton dc ,the visa cant be issued at this time

and they sorry about latin the travel .....

hope u tell me if any one get one like this

ty for your reply ,and good luck for everyone .

he paper say :

your application for non imigrant t visa requirs additional administrative processing on washignton dc ,the visa cant be issued at this time

and they sorry about latin the travel .....

hope u tell me if any one get one like this

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.