lisa and mauro

Best family-based attorneys in S.F. Calif.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hi...I'm new to this forum, just signed up today. Can anyone recommend an excellent "family-based" immigration attorney in the San Francisco/Bay Area. I've interviewed a few different lawyers who have excellent reputations, but whose area of specialty seems primarily "employment" based. My husband and I (married last month) have a "few issues" which require the services of very reliable attorney. Please if anyone has advice for us, post a response a.s.a.p.---thank you so much!!

Edited by lisa and mauro

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline
Hi...I'm new to this forum, just signed up today. Can anyone recommend an excellent "family-based" immigration attorney in the San Francisco/Bay Area. I've interviewed a few different lawyers who have excellent reputations, but whose area of specialty seems primarily "employment" based. My husband and I (married last month) have a "few issues" which require the services of very reliable attorney. Please if anyone has advice for us, post a response a.s.a.p.---thank you so much!!

Hello, and welcome to this forum!

Have you tried the immigration lawyers' office in front of the USCIS office, on Washington str?

I went there once and had a free consultation..

Universal Healthcare is a Human Right

Filed: Timeline

lisa and mauro,

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.visa.us...565bab279b1cad6

Read the whole thread, not just the 1 post.

Yodrak

Edited by Yodrak

Timeline

Hello, and welcome to this forum!

Have you tried the immigration lawyers' office in front of the USCIS office, on Washington str?

I went there once and had a free consultation..

Thank you! I'm so happy to have found you all. No, I haven't been to the office you mention. Is it an indivual lawyers office or a consortium of immigration lawyers? A free consultation sounds great. Thank you so much for your reply!

hi. My hubby and i used Reeves & Associates. they are VERY very good and experienced. www.rreeves.com

they have offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, & Manila.

Our case was approved AND my aunt's and uncle's as well, and theirs was complicated. they were on the removal proceeding case and Reeves helped them out and were approved. i do, however have to say that Reeves can get quite expensive. If your case is complicated, i'd highly recommend them. you can also read about their lawyers' profile on their website, so it's good. :)

03/10/06 married my hunny of 8 years

03/17/06 I693 medical exam

---don't know why it took them 3 months to file!?!?!?

06/06/06 Lawyer sent out AOS package

06/22/06 NOAs for I130, I485, I765

07/05/06 Biometrics for I485 & I765

07/18/06 NOA for I485 Initial Interview

08/28/06 EAD arrives

09/11/06 I485 Initial Interview

09/12/06 I485 Approved

09/15/06 Welcome Notice arrives

09/19/06 Welcome Letter arrives

09/21/06 Green card arrives. yahoo!!! but with wrong bday =(

Timeline
lisa and mauro,

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.visa.us...565bab279b1cad6

Read the whole thread, not just the 1 post.

Yodrak

Thank you Yodrak...that is very helpful. I tried searching for previous posts relating to my search, but came up with nothing--i was probably not searching correctly. Thank you, again!

hi. My hubby and i used Reeves & Associates. they are VERY very good and experienced. www.rreeves.com

Our case was approved AND my aunt's and uncle's as well, and theirs was complicated. they were on the removal proceeding case and Reeves helped them out and were approved. i do, however have to say that Reeves can get quite expensive. If your case is complicated, i'd highly recommend them. you can also read about their lawyers' profile on their website, so it's good. :)

Many thanks! I'll check out their website right now...

Many thanks! I'll check out their website right now...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.