HappyInHawaii

OMG - our visa is lost -

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

After multiple phone calls to both the Embassy and 2go, I finally received this email back.---

We call and track every day they say is not there. But then read this-----

We are pleased to inform you that fiancée and fiancée derivative (K2) nonimmigrant visas were issued to the applicants on October 13, 2011. The visa packets will be delivered to their designated address by guaranteed courier service.

You or Ms. xxxxxx may contact the 2GO customer service hotline at (63) (2) 528-7136 regarding the status of the visa packets.

Immigrant Visa Correspondence Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Manila

1201 Roxas Boulevard

1000 Manila, Philippines

Telephone: (632) 301-2000

Fax: (632) 301-2591

/mbp

2go has no record, they say they have not recieved it yet.

She is waiting in Manila every day for this and no one can help.

I gues I try as she would call it to "Get Wild" with 2go and have them find the lost Visa's

“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It has only been 3 business days since they said the visa was issued. I would relax a little and wait and see what happens.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Don't worry. It's only been three days. 2GO usually will not contact you until the day before they deliver your visa. You won't find it in their system until then either. But that doesn't mean it's lost.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It has only been 3 business days since they said the visa was issued. I would relax a little and wait and see what happens.

Ok guys I guess your right. Its just so many delay. Name spellings,Passport issues, typhoon it goes on and on.

We have it set for Pickup at the 2go in the SM Mall of Asia very near to the Embassy and CFO.

I was really hope for have them fly here Thursday or else I may have to wait until next Monday.

Hard for me to work, just going crazy. 3 business days = weeks to me hehhehe.

Have a good one all. Mahalos

Happy

“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”

3 business days = weeks to me hehhehe.

:lol: Chinook and I know the feeling...it seems like an eternity!!! :clock:

I can tell you that it's such a sweet feeling of relief when you finally have your visa in hand. :yes: Of course we were happy, but we felt more relieved than anything else. Hang in there. Your visa will be in your hand malapit na! :star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Normally it takes 3-5 business days before USEm Mla forward the passport visa to 2go. Hang in there :thumbs:

K-1 Timeline

October 26, 2010 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 2, 2010 - NOA 1 hard copy (dated Oct. 29, 2010)

November 5, 2010 - Touched

April 15, 2011 - NOA 2

June 21-22, 2011 - Medical (passed! Thank you Lord)

July 19, 2011 - Interview (passed! Thank you Lord)

August 11, 2011 - POE (JFK)

AOS Timeline

Sept. 26, 2011 - I-485 & EAD sent to Chicago Lock box

Sept. 28, 2011 - Text/Email notificaion receipt

Oct. 4, 2011 - NOA 1 hard copy for I-485 & EAD (dated Sept. 30,2011)

October 11, 2011 - Biometrics Letter received (appointment date November 2, 2011)

October 24, 2011 - I-485 transferred to CSC

November 2, 2011 - Bioemtrics done

Dec. 1, 2011 - EAD card production

Dec. 9, 2011 - EAD card on hand

Feb. 10, 2012 - Green Card production

Feb. 16, 2012 - Green Card on hand

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

-Mother Teresa

My Page

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok guys I guess your right. Its just so many delay. Name spellings,Passport issues, typhoon it goes on and on.

We have it set for Pickup at the 2go in the SM Mall of Asia very near to the Embassy and CFO.

I was really hope for have them fly here Thursday or else I may have to wait until next Monday.

Hard for me to work, just going crazy. 3 business days = weeks to me hehhehe.

Have a good one all. Mahalos

Happy

Again Congrats "Happy".... I got your Message in my inbox. Your Visa will be there before you know it! Hang in there ,its coming!:thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

After multiple phone calls to both the Embassy and 2go, I finally received this email back.---

We call and track every day they say is not there. But then read this-----

We are pleased to inform you that fiancée and fiancée derivative (K2) nonimmigrant visas were issued to the applicants on October 13, 2011. The visa packets will be delivered to their designated address by guaranteed courier service.

You or Ms. xxxxxx may contact the 2GO customer service hotline at (63) (2) 528-7136 regarding the status of the visa packets.

Immigrant Visa Correspondence Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Manila

1201 Roxas Boulevard

1000 Manila, Philippines

Telephone: (632) 301-2000

Fax: (632) 301-2591

/mbp

2go has no record, they say they have not recieved it yet.

She is waiting in Manila every day for this and no one can help.

I gues I try as she would call it to "Get Wild" with 2go and have them find the lost Visa's

its just has been few days, the normal wait is up to 10working days. but so far, alot of people has been waiting for up to 15. just relax, if after 10working days and you still dont have it call them back again.

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Even though the Embassy says that they have issued the Visa, it does not mean that 2Go has actually picked up the Visa packet. Give it a few more days. It will show up.

John + Lourdelie

Timeline

Sorry hon! Hurry up and wait, as they say.

We're in the fourth round of this disgrace called immigration. Removal of conditions. Being told to get fingerprinted again, yet they already have her fingerprints. Fingerprints do not expire. The last time we finally got an appointment, the finger print copier was broken. So we had to drive 900 miles round trip and stay in a hotel to get them.

So we went downtown today with a load of cinder blocks in the back of the truck. Lira started throwing them through the windows of the businesses. She only broke one window, at the coin shop, and the police had pulled up just as she was throwing the second cinder block through the gift shop next door. So the cops were there in under five minutes.

In less than half an hour, she had her fingerprints taken. Free of charge.

There are by some estimates over 30 million illegal aliens in the USA. All they did was walk across the border. It took two days of hard hiking, but then it was over. They do not have endless rounds of new applications, certified copies of birth certificates, marriage certificates, children's records, and not being able to reach these dictators on the phone. Waiting, waiting, waiting with your lives in their hands. And if you are one minute late, one penny short, or one letter mis-spelled then you are denied.

The immigration system discourages good people but makes it easy for the bad people. It does the exact opposite of what it claims to do: they say it is to keep out undesirable people. Like the terrorists who flew the planes into the world trade center. They came in mostly on student visas, and it worked real good keeping us safe from them. And these thirty million illegals who just walked over, breaking the law - by definition all criminals. We have more criminal immigrants than legal ones. Because legal immigration has been made expensive, and more importantly a bureaucratic nightmare that keeps loved ones apart.

They make us so crazy like the OP that we can't sleep, can't work, can't think straight and suffer. Not just once, but first the US fiance going through filings, then the Filipina, then again after getting here and "adjusting status", then again for "removal of conditions", then again because even that expires in ten years. My great grandparents got on a ship that landed in New York City, and they walked off the boat. All they did was buy a ticket.

This immigration is a perfect example of how stupidly our country is being run - thirty MILLION illegal immigrants - none of them paying a cent, no pictures, no interviews, no forms, no waiting, no worry about having to get a social security number to work. If you think immigration is being run correctly then you have apparently had a lobotomy. Your brain cannot be found with the Hubble Space Telescope nor an electron microscope. Pre-reptilian level of intelligence without capacity for self-awareness.

I have a great deal of empathy for the OP.

Timeline

UPDATE - We the the Visa's Yeaahhh

please see the link

OMG What a Journey

Thanks all again

Congratulations Happy!:dance::dance::thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.