dahobbs

How many days have you waited for your visa...Manila?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance' had her interview last Tuesday the 11th in Manila? Everything went well. She was given back the original photos I had submitted with the I-129F and also her appointment letter with the bio stamp. Anyone else waiting for their visa from this day? I am trying to be patient but would like to hear something. Thanks VJ...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

10 business days for me :)

tumblr_m24igfpWr01rtrvwyo1_r1_250.jpg

Click image to view my blog!

AOS Timeline

11/1/11 - AOS package Delivered

11/7/11 - NOA Received in the mail

11/12/11 - Biometrics Appointment received

11/28/11 - Case transferred to CSC

12/7/11 - Biometrics done

1/2/12 - EAD and AP approved (Card production)

1/11/12 - EAD/AP Card received

1/20/12 - Got Driver's License!

3/7/12 - GC approved!

3/9/12 - Got a job!

3/11/12 - GC on hand

Timeline

My fiance' had her interview last Tuesday the 11th in Manila? Everything went well. She was given back the original photos I had submitted with the I-129F and also her appointment letter with the bio stamp. Anyone else waiting for their visa from this day? I am trying to be patient but would like to hear something. Thanks VJ...

it really depends. some get their visa in as soon as 5working days some get it 15working days. so just be patient. if didnt ask you any additional docs and it means you just have to wait

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Timeline

we were interviewed same time :D But I got a call from them yesterday asking me to fax them my bpi receipt. Probably they just starting working on my visa :D

Timeline

Good day everyone!I had my interview date last October 4,2011 with my 3 kids under k-1/k-2 visa category.We are all approved..they kept all our passport and I was given a white form that need a medical results for my 2 kids for direct submission and I went to St.lukes to verify the medical results if its already forwarded to embassy and they did before my interview date so I went back to embassy just to tell them that it was already there and the lady said it was already OK and I will just wait for the visa to be delivered.. but its already 11 working days now and still no visa show up in my home address.I tried and tired tracking my visa using my case number but still invalid.Im starting to get worried now..hope it will arrived soon to make me feel better.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.