Cam

New girl

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
This thread has turned into one that falls into the 'amusement' category.
Your secret is out Jen. It's like passing a really bad accident where there are several people obviously dead in a mangled mess of metal. You just can't look away!! We have you now!!!!! (:

Cheers!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

I almost feel like I'm in the Off Topic forum.... where's the popcorn?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Looks like you've been around here long enough to know that almost every post turns into 'off topic'.

Here... I'll share: :pop:

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Filed: Timeline
I applaud you Cam for keeping it real, and not being afraid to say "I'm going to Russia to find a hot wife because I'm not going to settle for some mediocre wife here. I've got the cash to go there, there is an abundance of women who are willing to meet me and consider marrying me.... so why not?" Hats off.

Yet it's the American woman that you say is too superficial. :lol:

My buddy that went to Moscow with me in 2005 just went to the Philippines last week. He reported that the three-way, four-way, or however-many-ways strikes your fancy, go for about 10% of what they go for in Moscow. So, if that's what you're interested in, Manila is the place, not Moscow. (I've heard nothing but good things about Bangkok in that department as well.)

Thanks for the chuckle, slim (:

But in all seriousness - by the time you factor in the time and plane fare, I'm sure one could just get it locally and still save a ton of money. (:

Cheers!

AKDiver

True, but you get what you pay for! And he was talking about volume acquisitions at low cost. To get that here or in Moscow would be impossible.

And to all you women who have "good, women-respecting" fiancees/husbands from countries other than Russia/Asia (I'm wondering why you're even browsing through the Russia forum other than to display another of your womanly traits.... BEING NOSY!!! I'm guessing you saw the "replying to new girl" titled thread and said "Hmm. I wonder what these woman-hating boys are up to. I'm going to go display my dissatisfaction with them." In all fairness though, if you thought someone was annnouncing the birth of a baby daughter, and you came over to give congrats, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.... here it is: "I doubt it.") please open your eyes and realize that women in (some) foreign countries are sometimes a commodity. When they are in "the business" they are marketing a product to be bought and sold (or more appropriately, "rented") and when a consumer is looking for a product, (and since you are women, I'll go ahead and just assume that you like to shop... so you should know this) they like to get the best product for the least amount of money, hence a trip to Manila or Bangkok is going to be way more of a bargain than going to Moscow or attempting to "hire" a local. In theory, you get more bang for your buck!

If you don't want to acknowledge these facts, or think I'm wrong for pointing it out, that's fine. Just click on another forum. While you're at it, send Sally Struthers $.21/day, there are kids starving around the world too. (I'm guessing you're not going to do that either... but you will b!^@# about it here in the Russia forum.) Go save the world.... one post at a time!

Slime, or Slim. So Wrong! in so many ways!!!!! Your oppinion. Keep your slutty USMC veiw to yourself! All Woman Are Not Whores!!!!No matter what continent they come from!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
My buddy that went to Moscow with me in 2005 just went to the Philippines last week. He reported that the three-way, four-way, or however-many-ways strikes your fancy, go for about 10% of what they go for in Moscow. So, if that's what you're interested in, Manila is the place, not Moscow. (I've heard nothing but good things about Bangkok in that department as well.)

But in all seriousness - by the time you factor in the time and plane fare, I'm sure one could just get it locally and still save a ton of money. (:

Cheers!

AKDiver

True, but you get what you pay for! And he was talking about volume acquisitions at low cost. To get that here or in Moscow would be impossible.

And to all you women who have "good, women-respecting" fiancees/husbands from countries other than Russia/Asia (I'm wondering why you're even browsing through the Russia forum other than to display another of your womanly traits.... BEING NOSY!!! I'm guessing you saw the "replying to new girl" titled thread and said "Hmm. I wonder what these woman-hating boys are up to. I'm going to go display my dissatisfaction with them." In all fairness though, if you thought someone was annnouncing the birth of a baby daughter, and you came over to give congrats, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.... here it is: "I doubt it.") please open your eyes and realize that women in (some) foreign countries are sometimes a commodity. When they are in "the business" they are marketing a product to be bought and sold (or more appropriately, "rented") and when a consumer is looking for a product, (and since you are women, I'll go ahead and just assume that you like to shop... so you should know this) they like to get the best product for the least amount of money, hence a trip to Manila or Bangkok is going to be way more of a bargain than going to Moscow or attempting to "hire" a local. In theory, you get more bang for your buck!

If you don't want to acknowledge these facts, or think I'm wrong for pointing it out, that's fine. Just click on another forum. While you're at it, send Sally Struthers $.21/day, there are kids starving around the world too. (I'm guessing you're not going to do that either... but you will b!^@# about it here in the Russia forum.) Go save the world.... one post at a time!

slim, dude, you really are talking like a dirtbag. my wife wants to know if your lovely russian fiancee knows you speak like this of her, her country women and women in general? natasha says if you do "then you deserve to get trodden on in a few years time when she has traded you up for a more worthy man".

Edited by Ivanovo

Ok. Thank goodness some of you guys beg to differ with slim's way of thinking. :thumbs:

I don't think that ~is~ Slim's way of thinking.

But Slim is worldly, has been around the block, and certainly knows that there ARE places in the world where the things that he says are -true- in everyday life.

In fact, as he says in his post:

If you don't want to acknowledge these facts, or think I'm wrong for pointing it out, that's fine.

He never said "this is what I -believe- or think...". He never said he holds these values himself or in high esteem, only pointing out that they DO exist.

But those circumstances he discusses ARE out there in the world, and I'm not going to sit here with blinders on and pretend they don't exist.

The exploitation of women and even children is rampant throughout the 3rd world. Do I ~believe~ that this is the proper way to treat or behave toward a woman or a child? No, I most certainly do not. I don't think that was Slim's point of view as correct behavior either.

But the fact is, these things do exist, even here in America, but they are rampant and prevalent in many parts of the "so-called" civilized world. It's a digusting fact, but it's true.

And nowhere did I see anything that said this is what Slim believes in, his personal view point, only that he know such horrific and horrendous circumstances DO indeed exist out there.

-- Dan

I'm pretty sure he said something to this effect in one of these threads: this is how WE men think...in the back of our minds we want (wait for?) someone prettier (hotter?), younger, blah, blah, blah....WE think the grass is greener. I know there are good guys and dirtbags just like there are good women and skanks. It just disturbed me that he was lumping ALL men togther as thinking that way. He called it "keeping it real". Again, I'm pretty sure in one of his posts he did that. I'm too lazy (and don't have time at the moment to search for the exact thread) but it's not all THAT important to me but if anyone else would like too...

Anyway, to each his own. I don't have to marry him. :P

Ok. Thank goodness some of you guys beg to differ with slim's way of thinking. :thumbs:

I don't think that ~is~ Slim's way of thinking.

But Slim is worldly, has been around the block, and certainly knows that there ARE places in the world where the things that he says are -true- in everyday life.

In fact, as he says in his post:

If you don't want to acknowledge these facts, or think I'm wrong for pointing it out, that's fine.

He never said "this is what I -believe- or think...". He never said he holds these values himself or in high esteem, only pointing out that they DO exist.

But those circumstances he discusses ARE out there in the world, and I'm not going to sit here with blinders on and pretend they don't exist.

The exploitation of women and even children is rampant throughout the 3rd world. Do I ~believe~ that this is the proper way to treat or behave toward a woman or a child? No, I most certainly do not. I don't think that was Slim's point of view as correct behavior either.

But the fact is, these things do exist, even here in America, but they are rampant and prevalent in many parts of the "so-called" civilized world. It's a digusting fact, but it's true.

And nowhere did I see anything that said this is what Slim believes in, his personal view point, only that he know such horrific and horrendous circumstances DO indeed exist out there.

-- Dan

I'm pretty sure he said something to this effect in one of these threads: this is how WE men think...in the back of our minds we want (wait for?) someone prettier (hotter?), younger, blah, blah, blah....WE think the grass is greener. I know there are good guys and dirtbags just like there are good women and skanks. It just disturbed me that he was lumping ALL men togther as thinking that way. He called it "keeping it real". Again, I'm pretty sure in one of his posts he did that. I'm too lazy (and don't have time at the moment to search for the exact thread) but it's not all THAT important to me but if anyone else would like too...

Anyway, to each his own. I don't have to marry him. :P

Well I agree with you... I don't have to marry him either... ;)

But I think he just tends to have a very pragmatic "down to earth" cut the cr*p and just give it to 'em straight viewpoint. But that's just him.

I didn't really ever feel he was ever speaking for my specific point of view... as I recall that thread, it was a bit of an argument going on and I think he likes pushing a few buttons with his points of view...

-- Dan

Cheers!

AKDiver

slim, dude, you really are talking like a dirtbag. my wife wants to know if your lovely russian fiancee knows you speak like this of her, her country women and women in general? natasha says if you do "then you deserve to get trodden on in a few years time when she has traded you up for a more worthy man".

I agree !!! Seems Slim talks about having the cash to score his pick of a Russian Woman who after his pick will surley love and respect him forever!. Also seems that Slim spent all his money! He had rescheduled her interview TWICE do to problems getting her his I-134 Finacial form. God help her to see the things that truly are her Fiance. His views about Women. If not, she is sure to find a much better man in USA at a later date.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Slim, hope you don't let a few poolies spoil your efforts here.

I agree with you... seems like there are some people posting in the Russian forum recently who want to try to turn it into another Off Topic forum. I really hope they don't succeed.

It was so much better when the posts in this forum contained a lot less bullshit and sarcasm.

from Andrew

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Slim, hope you don't let a few poolies spoil your efforts here.

I agree with you... seems like there are some people posting in the Russian forum recently who want to try to turn it into another Off Topic forum. I really hope they don't succeed.

It was so much better when the posts in this forum contained a lot less bullshit and sarcasm.

I think people are just trying to find ways to increase their post count? Getting bored with saying congrats maybe.

It is a distraction when you have to explain and defend yourself to non Russian forum members. I am glad to hear Russia opinions here and I go to the other forums for the other "stuff"

:pop:

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.