ManilatoSeattle

Administrative process/ Manila consulate

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I did my interview August 9, 2011. The interview took 3 hours with the AP result. I am now on my 7th week of waiting for my AP result.

My medical report is only valid for 3 months and it will expire on Oct 21.

I have a TB history and I would like to ask anyones opinion. If it's wiser for me to do my medical soon since I knew that I will be under going on a SPUTUM culture so in case I'm out on AP then I had less time of waiting for my SPUTUM CULTURE test?

I am so desperate and really eager to come home to my fiance and children soon.

Any suggestion will be so much appreciated.

Thank you!

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

No need to worry. Your medical is valid for longer than three months. It's valid for at least six months, if not one year.

Timeline

No need to worry. Your medical is valid for longer than three months. It's valid for at least six months, if not one year.

Hi Tahoma!

When I got my result for my medical. They specifically told me that my medical is only valid for till October 21, 2011.

The reason is because I'm one of those that under go to sputum test. I guess I just have to wait for the embassies instruction.

Thanks

Timeline

Hi,

I did my interview August 9, 2011. The interview took 3 hours with the AP result. I am now on my 7th week of waiting for my AP result.

My medical report is only valid for 3 months and it will expire on Oct 21.

I have a TB history and I would like to ask anyones opinion. If it's wiser for me to do my medical soon since I knew that I will be under going on a SPUTUM culture so in case I'm out on AP then I had less time of waiting for my SPUTUM CULTURE test?

I am so desperate and really eager to come home to my fiance and children soon.

Any suggestion will be so much appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi there ! just curious, why do you have to undergo another sputum test after your medical expiration? Did you have positive result of your sputum test ? I just thought if you got positive result you should have undergone medication first. If not positive, then why your medical result only last for 3 months ? Please explain....this is useful to others who may be going to have medical soon like me :) Thank you and appreciate your answer. God bless you and hopefully you get your visa soon. :)

Timeline

Hi there ! just curious, why do you have to undergo another sputum test after your medical expiration? Did you have positive result of your sputum test ? I just thought if you got positive result you should have undergone medication first. If not positive, then why your medical result only last for 3 months ? Please explain....this is useful to others who may be going to have medical soon like me :) Thank you and appreciate your answer. God bless you and hopefully you get your visa soon. :)

When they release my medical result I sneak outlook on the paper I see that mine was Mark as Class B ptb. so I think since I had history then I will always have that scar in my lung but inactive TB.

They did not put me on medication so I believe that I am clear for TB. I am not sure why is my medical is only valid for 3 months. I will ask St.Lukes

Timeline

When they release my medical result I sneak outlook on the paper I see that mine was Mark as Class B ptb. so I think since I had history then I will always have that scar in my lung but inactive TB.

They did not put me on medication so I believe that I am clear for TB. I am not sure why is my medical is only valid for 3 months. I will ask St.Lukes

Thank you for your answer. Hope you could post it here if you got answer from St. Luke. Just curious, because if they already knew that you have an inactive TB since you have done the sputum test, why is the result only last 3 months. Does it mean that you need to undergo another medical exam if in case you are already in the US so you could apply for AOS. Anyway, for now, let us hope for the BEST ! Just be patient, everything will be Ok in the end. Continue to trust in God for He knows best. I'm sure you get your visa soon. God bless ! :)

Timeline

Thank you for your answer. Hope you could post it here if you got answer from St. Luke. Just curious, because if they already knew that you have an inactive TB since you have done the sputum test, why is the result only last 3 months. Does it mean that you need to undergo another medical exam if in case you are already in the US so you could apply for AOS. Anyway, for now, let us hope for the BEST ! Just be patient, everything will be Ok in the end. Continue to trust in God for He knows best. I'm sure you get your visa soon. God bless ! :)

Okay as far as I know. Most of the people that has Class A or Class B have to go for another medical within 30 days of arrival in the US. Based from other peoples experience most of them that have Class B have to undergo for another SPUTUM test. I guess it's okay to do all of that while were with our love ones :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. My hubby had a different issue. He had his interview last Aug 10, 2011 but as of now he haven't receive his visa yet. He is under AP too because he became a guarantor to his cousin but it was DISMISSED long time, so until now we are still waiting and hoping that he will receive his visa before we go Phils for vacation. I read from ustraveldocs.com/ph website that if u are under AP u need to wait for 60 days after ur interview so I hope we will get it soon. Hope that this info will help other viewers.

Timeline

Hi. I just called 214-571-1600 and they have the list of all the applicants that was interviewed last August 2011 that their passport is ready to be delivered by 2go. Try to call them but they need ur passport #, case #, preference category and ur priority date. Try check it out.

My hubby is not part of it eventhough he had his interview last August 10th coz he is under AP so I'm kinda sad about it but I hope my info can help others.

Timeline

Hi. I just called 214-571-1600 and they have the list of all the applicants that was interviewed last August 2011 that their passport is ready to be delivered by 2go. Try to call them but they need ur passport #, case #, preference category and ur priority date. Try check it out.

My hubby is not part of it eventhough he had his interview last August 10th coz he is under AP so I'm kinda sad about it but I hope my info can help others.

Thank you for the information. Just sad because we have a Credit Card debt and I think this is one of the issue for my case :(

Timeline

Hi. It's so depressing reading all the testimonials re: Administrative Processing. Some of them are waiting for 10months now and we are still on our 2nd month of waiting. I cannot tell my hubby from the phils. coz he might get depressed about the news that's why I'm just telling him to just hold on and have more patience coz sooner or later he will receive his visa already. I will update when I get more info re: AP cases. Thanks

Timeline

Hi. It's so depressing reading all the testimonials re: Administrative Processing. Some of them are waiting for 10months now and we are still on our 2nd month of waiting. I cannot tell my hubby from the phils. coz he might get depressed about the news that's why I'm just telling him to just hold on and have more patience coz sooner or later he will receive his visa already. I will update when I get more info re: AP cases. Thanks

I know it's kinda depressing but he might need to know :) Keep us posted :)

Today I called the embassy and I got a kinda promising respond the girl says "PLease call us by Wednesday we might have some answers for you" so I hope something will be moving forward soon

Hi Tahoma!

When I got my result for my medical. They specifically told me that my medical is only valid for till October 21, 2011.

The reason is because I'm one of those that under go to sputum test. I guess I just have to wait for the embassies instruction.

Thanks

Even if your medical expires on October 21, and even if you are required to complete another medical, why would St. Lukes require you to undergo another TB test? St. Lukes already knows that you don't have active TB. I don't think you have anything to worry about regarding that issue.

Timeline

Even if your medical expires on October 21, and even if you are required to complete another medical, why would St. Lukes require you to undergo another TB test? St. Lukes already knows that you don't have active TB. I don't think you have anything to worry about regarding that issue.

I did called St.Lukes regarding this issue and the did clarify that when my medical expire I have to do the whole medical thing again and I asked them if that includes doing another SPUTUM TEST again and they did say yes :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.