Medical

6 posts in this topic

Each embassy is different. I think Claudeth had to take six

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I think I was also told to take 5 pictures but at the end, only 3 were used. One for my medical and the other 2 were taken at the inteview. Well as the other person posted, I guess the number of pics varry from place to place.

Good luck

I 130

I 130 sent 08/03/05

I 130 NOA1 08/23/05

I 192f

sent 09/17/05

NOA1 09/23/05

NOA2 10/31/05

consulate recieved 11/15/05

pack 3 recieved 11/21/05

pack 3 sent 11/23/05

pack 4 recieved 12/30/05

interview date 02/13/06

approved 02/13/06

recieved visa in mail 02/17/06

moving date 02/25/06

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I think I was also told to take 5 pictures but at the end, only 3 were used. One for my medical and the other 2 were taken at the inteview. Well as the other person posted, I guess the number of pics varry from place to place.

Good luck

Same thing... However, when we made our appointment, the lady said we only needed one, so we made 3 , two for the consulate and one for the medical. If you went ahead and made 5, you now get 2 extras for some use... You could use them for your I-765 or I-485 perhaps.

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Hey guys...u know the packet 3 form states that we need to take 3 photos to the medical exam..but the lady only asked for one.. what are the other ones for?

Same here but when i called Dr.Seidens office(panel Physician) and was told i need 1 photo.. :)

Edited by pri

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.