50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi Kennym,

Thanks for replying my post.All my friends told me i need to stay away now with my husband,he only hurting me,My boss adviced me to go the US manila Embassy so that i will know what is best thing to do,since my husband still want to keep my marriage but he doesnt care about me,keep telling i need to wait my papers but we already know he doesnt work my papers.I knew still waste time doing things for my husband but i am in the middle of nowhere this time and i want to end it with my own way.first time i talked to my husband about the girl.he deny it but the second time,he confirmed that its my fault why he get woman there in the US in the third, he said,its only a friend,he dont have relation that woman,then i called him again,he as very mad why i keep calling him and until now even i call he even not answer my call,I know i am now a dumb person still calling my husband.my friend told me that,only one reason that sometimes i call my husband is to hear from him to end officially my relation with him but still i cant get that answer,so its a waste of time.maybe its good to make in legal way,but so fAR,im starting now to live without him.thanks

to live my husband without him or not to think my husband anymore:-)

rhiz, I have a lot of respect for you and the way you are moving forward with your life.. I hope you are able to fix things with your marital status because, I really hope, you can someday find someone who will make you happy and deserves someone like you..

Best wishes to you and my hats off to you..

Kenny

Hi Femloveron,

Yes my husband is born american citizen.And i am very close with his mom,anyway,im doing good now without thinking him,But yesterday he sent me sms telling he did not forget me,he love me.well..i did not reply,,,what for?he knew me,,,if he said he love me,i will be fine.But calling him for not only 100 times a day,not only once,and he did not answer, i think is good enough he doesn't love me,before it was fine,i always understand whatever reason he made but since i talked to the girl.I won't believe him anymore.Yes,i really love him until now but i think i need to be smart.I already forgive him once,but i think he will continue hurting me so its better to end the relation,if love only exist and there is no respect,that will not be good,also i dont believe him now if he really love me.So,even trust is gone.Thanks.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi rhiz. My hubby and I got married Jan. 2008 and I filed his papers May 2008 and I received a letter the following month with his Case Number and Priority Date is June 2008. He was interviewed last August 2011 but still waiting for his visa. I hope this can help you think if he sent the paperwork or not.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi rhiz. My hubby and I got married Jan. 2008 and I filed his papers May 2008 and I received a letter the following month with his Case Number and Priority Date is June 2008. He was interviewed last August 2011 but still waiting for his visa. I hope this can help you think if he sent the paperwork or not.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.