tr3sh4

Dhaka, U.S Embassy Administrative Processing Time

251 posts in this topic

@BDBOY2013

Hei brother I got issued last day..... After waiting 8 months and 8 days.... Will pick my passport today.... Well good luck on urs.... Thanks.

Congratulation. Great news indeed. I'm still waiting. But they updated my status twice last week. Hope they'll call me soon. Bye.

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Congratulation. Great news indeed. I'm still waiting. But they updated my status twice last week. Hope they'll call me soon. Bye.

Just to inform u that one of my uncle & him family got immigrant visa issued on 24th/25th of November.... Oh yes the embassy called & asked to do medical again. Hope u will get urs soon thanks.

Just to inform u that one of my uncle & him family got immigrant visa issued on 24th/25th of November.... Oh yes the embassy called & asked to do medical again. Hope u will get urs soon thanks.

Thanks for the information. Do you know when they faced the interview?

@ BDBOY2013

Bro did ur relative picked his passport from the embassy or from saimon center....?

He picked up from Simon centre.

That is so exciting! CONGRATS! Did you guys do anything special to speed along the process -- any tips for the rest of still in waiting?

Glad to know that they called your hubby. Great news indeed. When was the last time they update your case status before issuing visa? And together how many times they update your case status? Thanks.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

My husband's visa got approved today! Almost 5 months in AP and it's finally over! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

06.27.12: Mailed out I-130 IR1 for husband

07.02.12: NOA1
03.08.13: NOA2
05.10.13: Case complete

07.10.13: Interview - AP

12.05.13: AP completed

12.17.13: Visa in hand

02.02.14: POE - NYC

04.04.14: Greencard in hand

11.06.19: Mailed out N-400

12.03.19: Biometrics

01.21.21: Citizenship Interview

--

06.01.18: F2A filed for brothers ages 20, 19 and 16

03.26.20: Petition approved ages 21, 20 and 17

04.24.21: DQ - awaiting interview ages 22, 21 and 18

My husband's visa got approved today! Almost 5 months in AP and it's finally over! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Congrats. Pray for us. Thanks.

I've just got a call from US Embassy to do my medical again. How long do they take to issue visa after the new medical. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Timeline

I've just got a call from US Embassy to do my medical again. How long do they take to issue visa after the new medical. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

WOW... so there is a movement in AP queue. All are getting good news... Congrats Bdboy2013.... But my case status date only changes when we used to call or email to embassy. Otherwise no update on our case... Is it really a bad sign ???

WOW... so there is a movement in AP queue. All are getting good news... Congrats Bdboy2013.... But my case status date only changes when we used to call or email to embassy. Otherwise no update on our case... Is it really a bad sign ???

In sha Allah you'll get call soon. I've got this call after 8 and half month. Regarding your case status update it is hard to predict what they do. Therefore, can't comment on this but I would say as we are not criminals so eventually everyone will get green light. Keep praying. Thanks.

Timeline

My husband got a call to redo his medical on 12/1. He redid it that day and I noticed our case status on CEAC change from "Administrative Processing" to "Issued" on 12/5. The Embassy called him on 12/8 to pick up his visa on 12/17. Hope this helps! Don't stress out about it, the waiting game is over and you're soo close now!

06.27.12: Mailed out I-130 IR1 for husband

07.02.12: NOA1
03.08.13: NOA2
05.10.13: Case complete

07.10.13: Interview - AP

12.05.13: AP completed

12.17.13: Visa in hand

02.02.14: POE - NYC

04.04.14: Greencard in hand

11.06.19: Mailed out N-400

12.03.19: Biometrics

01.21.21: Citizenship Interview

--

06.01.18: F2A filed for brothers ages 20, 19 and 16

03.26.20: Petition approved ages 21, 20 and 17

04.24.21: DQ - awaiting interview ages 22, 21 and 18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.