Om&Abo Malik

interview questions

9 posts in this topic

Hi mena peeps!

Tomorrow morning is our interview and soooo nervous and well...you know. this post is really to get an ideal from recent interviews how the interview went? description of the consular who interviewed you? also what would be best time to arrive and what time do they let you in past security to go in? interview is 8 is 630 good time or more early. i saw a huge line tues when i was visiting american citizen services

srry my post english is disaster i am typing with one hand(broken finger)and takin short cuts.

i did read some of the recent reviews seemed pretty upset so hoping early arrival means consular is not "fed up" for the day.

share any experiences all welcome!

Thanks mena it truly is comforting to know others have been where i am and survived lol i am sooo sick not sleeping and crazy made a comfort cake with one hand and didnt eat it. wow i know and hubby sleepin like a baby hahahaha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey :)

OK let's start from the beginning. you should be there 2 hours before your interview and dress normally, I mean do not wear something that has the American flag or something that looks like you are trying to look different than how you really are.

try to be calm since the interview is nothing but normal questions about you and your wife.

you should be nice and smiling to the consular even if he/she tried to provoke you as the consular is well trained and knows how to read your body language and face expressions.

take proofs of genuine marriage with you such as pics, emails, phone bill that shows her phone numbers every 5 minutes lol.

the time of interview is nothing as i have seen some people get one houe interview and got refused while some others interview was 5 minutes and they granted the visa right away.

if anything happened that made the consular refuse your visa or delay it then you have to ask why and what is the problem.

don't panic and be yourself and when you are back come to VJ immediately and tell us that you got the visa isA :)

Good luck we rabena e2adem ma feeh el kher.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi mena peeps!

Tomorrow morning is our interview and soooo nervous and well...you know. this post is really to get an ideal from recent interviews how the interview went? description of the consular who interviewed you? also what would be best time to arrive and what time do they let you in past security to go in? interview is 8 is 630 good time or more early. i saw a huge line tues when i was visiting american citizen services

srry my post english is disaster i am typing with one hand(broken finger)and takin short cuts.

i did read some of the recent reviews seemed pretty upset so hoping early arrival means consular is not "fed up" for the day.

share any experiences all welcome!

Thanks mena it truly is comforting to know others have been where i am and survived lol i am sooo sick not sleeping and crazy made a comfort cake with one hand and didnt eat it. wow i know and hubby sleepin like a baby hahahaha

Relax and stay calm. I wish you the very best on your interview....you're visa will be approved, inchallah.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Relax and stay calm. I wish you the very best on your interview....you're visa will be approved, inchallah.

Firstly, Best wishes on interview, you were given great advise here for interview.

Keep calm, don't show your upset, cause the interviewers will try to provoke you. Its how they are trained.

Best wishes, now go get that VISA!!!!!! :thumbs:

It was a very easy interview and i am so happy to report he was approved and they took his passport and said you will get your visa in 2 weeks and gave him the tracking info.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

It was a very easy interview and i am so happy to report he was approved and they took his passport and said you will get your visa in 2 weeks and gave him the tracking info.

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! I'm so very happy for the two of you. God is Great!! Congrats!! :dance: :dance:

Thanks everyone! it has been so stressful because my co sponsor barely made the limit and papers were weak and was going to get my sister to do it for a back up just in case and at last minute she decided not to do it (scared) so i went in just hoping they would accept my moms papers and took our son so hoping that would win us some mercy and i suppose it did but i like the other post "GOD ISSSSSSSSSSS SOOOO GOOD"!

We was told he would receive his visa in 2 weeks and given the tracking information to watch dhl and wondering if they did ap while we was waiting for interview? Perhaps ap process is different when you file through dcf?

anyone know? haha do i need to start a new post for that because i'm being lazy and Laiddddddddd back :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.