arcjay

Fiance letter of intent

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Just a quick question. Does the fiance letter of intent signed by my fiance in Argentina have to be the original or can it be faxed or emailed to me with her signature on it for the I-129F? Thanks again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

They MUST be original. Read part 5B of the instructions closely:

5B: Provide original statements from you and your fiancé whom you plan to marry within 90 days of his or her admission, and copies of any evidence you wish to submit to establish your mutual intent; and…

Also read part 9 copies:

Copies: Unless specifically required that an original document be filed with the application or petition, and ordinary legible photocopy may be submitted. Original documents submitted when not required will remain a part of the record, even if the submission was not required

They ask for an ORIGINAL statement. Not a copy.

You also need an ORIGINAL G-325A from your fiancé.

Hope I could help. Let me know if there is anything else you need help with.

-Bonnie

:jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

They MUST be original. Read part 5B of the instructions closely:

5B: Provide original statements from you and your fiancé whom you plan to marry within 90 days of his or her admission, and copies of any evidence you wish to submit to establish your mutual intent; and…

Also read part 9 copies:

Copies: Unless specifically required that an original document be filed with the application or petition, and ordinary legible photocopy may be submitted. Original documents submitted when not required will remain a part of the record, even if the submission was not required

They ask for an ORIGINAL statement. Not a copy.

You also need an ORIGINAL G-325A from your fiancé.

Hope I could help. Let me know if there is anything else you need help with.

-Bonnie

:jest:

Thanks Bonnie. I will just have to get her to mail the original to me. Thanks for your help.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Just a quick question. Does the fiance letter of intent signed by my fiance in Argentina have to be the original or can it be faxed or emailed to me with her signature on it for the I-129F? Thanks again.

It has to be Original!!!

K-1 VISA

02-03-2011 - I-129F sent

02-04-2011 - I-129F received. Signed by Vill.

02-10-2011 - NOA1 (Email-message)

02-15-2011- NOA1 (Hard-copy received)

03-06-2011 - NOA2(email-text message)

NOA2 (3 MONTHS,3 WEEKS,4 DAYS)

06-15-2011- Packet 3 received by email

08-04-2011- Packet 3 Back to the Embassy

08-25-2011- Packet 4 Received (Interview day:09-08-2011)

09-08-2011- Interview (APPROVED)

09-13-2011- Visa Received (It took only 3 business days)

09-22-2011- POE

09-23-2011- My baby's B-day!

AOS

11-18-2011- We got married!

01-20-2012- AOS package sent

01-23-2012- AOS package received by USCIS

01-27-2012- NOA1 (email)

02-01-2012- NOA 1 (Hard-Copy Received)

02-07-2012- Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

02-13-2012- Email saying case was transferred to another office(Waiting for the hard copy to see where it was sent)

02-17-2012- Hard-Copy received- AOS transferred to CSC

02-21-2012- Biometrics Appointment-

03-13-2012- Biometrics Retaken due to they didn't take right my fingerprints.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.