awayding

Card/ Document Production

14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

My online I-485 status just switched to Card/ Document Production.

It says it could be a month till I get the actual card.

I wasn't approved at the interview since the IO requested more evidence and sent us the RFE 2 months ago.

My question is:

Assuming I'm correct in believing I've been approved since the website says my card is being produced;

What is my current legal status?

Can I get some temporary proof of that status (i.e. get an infopass and get a stamp nows)?

Thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

My online I-485 status just switched to Card/ Document Production.

It says it could be a month till I get the actual card.

I wasn't approved at the interview since the IO requested more evidence and sent us the RFE 2 months ago.

My question is:

Assuming I'm correct in believing I've been approved since the website says my card is being produced;

What is my current legal status?

Can I get some temporary proof of that status (i.e. get an infopass and get a stamp nows)?

Thank you

If you sent in your RFE's then you are sweet means you have been approved and card is on its way. Now you may get several emails too if you signed up for that as I got about 4 and then on USCIS site it said card production then post decision then card production a few times. They say 30 days so its on its way. No temporary proof you just wait for the mail.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Timeline

If you sent in your RFE's then you are sweet means you have been approved and card is on its way. Now you may get several emails too if you signed up for that as I got about 4 and then on USCIS site it said card production then post decision then card production a few times. They say 30 days so its on its way. No temporary proof you just wait for the mail.

Thank you for your feedback ;-)

Does that mean that I'm currently a resident even though I haven't received the card, yet?

Timeline

Thank you for your feedback ;-)

Does that mean that I'm currently a resident even though I haven't received the card, yet?

NO you are still in limbo till you get that card I am sorry to say. I know how you feel though

Timeline

Somewhere between heaven and hell ? ;-)

Something like that lol but it passes trust me / I felt terrible while I was waiting and felt like a nothing even though my husband tried to convince me differently but it did not feel good that's for sure.

Timeline

Something like that lol but it passes trust me / I felt terrible while I was waiting and felt like a nothing even though my husband tried to convince me differently but it did not feel good that's for sure.

Just looked at my status and now says "On August 10, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. " instead of "On August 5, 2011, ..."

God knows what they're doing with those updates, so funny :-)

I'm good though, no more stress and I'll just wait patiently, seems like those status updates are often all over the place :-)

Thanks for the advices

Timeline

Just looked at my status and now says "On August 10, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. " instead of "On August 5, 2011, ..."

God knows what they're doing with those updates, so funny :-)

I'm good though, no more stress and I'll just wait patiently, seems like those status updates are often all over the place :-)

Thanks for the advices

Oh yes they are I got several different updates over a few days and I just laughed and thought hmmmmm government department lol and computer mistakes lol you'll be fine let me know when it arrives ok

Timeline

Oh yes they are I got several different updates over a few days and I just laughed and thought hmmmmm government department lol and computer mistakes lol you'll be fine let me know when it arrives ok

Status switched again today!!!

Now reads:

On August 11, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.

Looks like i'm good, even if I still need to receive the card !

Thanks for the support !

Timeline

Status switched again today!!!

Now reads:

On August 11, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.

Looks like i'm good, even if I still need to receive the card !

Thanks for the support !

Your card is on its way that will be your approval and card same day I bet you anything lol

Timeline

Your card is on its way that will be your approval and card same day I bet you anything lol

The welcome letter came in yesterday.

USCIS has some seriously quick carrier, received it the same day they say it was sent :-)

All that's missing is the card, now.

Timeline

The welcome letter came in yesterday.

USCIS has some seriously quick carrier, received it the same day they say it was sent :-)

All that's missing is the card, now.

Oh ####### they made a lier out of me lol I got welcome letter after GC go figure lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.