Bruce n Jen

and Photos...

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I cut and pasted the digital pictures into a Word document and put small captions under each one describing who was in the picture and when it was taken. I made sure the dates coincided with the dates stamped in my passport. The pictures didn't have any timestamps on them. I arranged them 4 to a page or so, depending on what looked ok and printed them out on a color copy machine on plain white paper. Then I just added those pages to my submission.

Seemed to be ok.

04 May 2006 - Mailed I-129F to Laguna Niguel

09 May 2006 - Delivered to Laguna Niguel (USPS tracking) and is also the Received Date on the NOA1

24 May 2006 - Check cleared the bank

25 May 2006 - Received NOA1 in the mail (postmarked 24 May and notice date of 22 May)

28 June 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE in the mail (postmarked 27 June and notice date of 23 June)

29 June 2005 - Returned IMBRA RFE overnight service to CSC (signed as received at 7:46 AM, 30 June)

03 July 2006 - Received 2 identical emails from USCIS-CSSO saying they sent me the IMBRA RFE

04 July 2006 - Touched

05 July 2006 - Touched

05 July 2006 - Received 2 identical emails from USCIS-CSSO stating they received my RFE response on 5 July

06 July 2006 - Touched

25 July 2006 - Touched

25 July 2006 - Approved

31 July 2006 - NVC received my application

2 August 2006 - NVC sent my application to embassy at Kuala Lumpur via DHL

7 August 2006 - Received letter sent from NVC dated 3 August stating they received an approved I-129F

23 August 2006 - Packet 3 received

forgot the dates for interview, approvals and such...but we delayed for awhile so kids could finish school

29 December 2007 - K-1 and kids (K-2) arrived at LAX (oh..me too)

12 March 2008 - Got married

28 March 2008 - Filed AOS, AP and EAD

13 April 2008 - Received by USCIS

17 April 2008 - Notice date

21 June 2008 - Received AP approval letter

28 June 2008 - Received EAD cards

24 September 2008 - Received interview letter

Interview scheduled for November 25th

25 November 2008 - Interview in San Bernadino, GC approved

11 December 2008 GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.