4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

I've posted on the Chinese section, but I think this is more appropriate.

The interview for my wife went well, but they handed her the blue slip, 221 g is marked along with I instruction to overcome this decision, which is for me to send in 2009 taxes, 2008 taxes or proof of income and/or statement stating personal circumstance. It also asks my wife for Resume and submit that separately to GuangzhouIVAddInfo@state.gov explaining her travel history and work plan in both Chinese and English. That should be easy to do.

The question is, how fast can you hear a reply after you submit the blue slip for these kinds of situations.

So does anyone know if my circumstance is a simple one where I just need to submit those paper work and hopefully whoever is reviewing will be satisfied? or would it take months at a time? does my situation count as AP? or just simply verification of document because the VO was curious?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

So does anyone know if my circumstance is a simple one where I just need to submit those paper work and hopefully whoever is reviewing will be satisfied? or would it take months at a time? does my situation count as AP? or just simply verification of document because the VO was curious?

Looks like the CO has questions regarding financial stability, hence the requests for past tax docs, and your wifes work plan. After you get the docs, should be a couple weeks and you will hear from the Embassy again regarding next steps. "additional processing" administrative processing, some are security checks some are regular processing or ironing out any questions.

Looks like the CO has questions regarding financial stability, hence the requests for past tax docs, and your wifes work plan. After you get the docs, should be a couple weeks and you will hear from the Embassy again regarding next steps. "additional processing" administrative processing, some are security checks some are regular processing or ironing out any questions.

So would my situation be be considered as AP or just request for more information? I've included multiple documents now showing my 2009 2010 W-2, as well as letter explaining why I don't have 2008 since I was still in college, I've also included a verification of employment from my company stating my hiring date, my position, my annual salary and that I was attending college before employment. I hope all these is sufficient, because I heard horror stories where if your application is placed under AP, it'll take months at a time.

Ning

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.