lovelycel26

K-1 Application

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello everyone here, im new here and i find visajourney really a big help. I just want to ask a question, my fiance mailed the package of 1-129F just last July 14, 2011, everything written on here we put in there. Last Friday he said the check he enclosed was already cashed out so it means that they have received the package from him. Then on monday, july 25 he received a receipt from USCIS it was 1-797C notice of action.. what is that suppose to mean? is it the first NOA you guys are talking about or is it another thing? I searched for tha form here and in the forums i sawits like change of status....I'm confuse, i hope i get to find some answers from you..please help me..i am from philippines and my fiance is from minnesota...i look forward fo your replies...thanks so much

Edited by lovelycel26

7/14/11 - I-129F sent

7/19/11 - NOA1 :)

8/7/11 - Touched

12/10/11 - received RFE in mail :(

12/24/11 - touched

12/27/11 - touched ( again..... )

1/3/12 - sent reply to RFE

1/6/12 - USCIS received the reply to RFE

1/24/12 - another RFE:(

1/27/12 - received RFE hardcopy

1/30/12 - sent reply to RFE

2/4/12 - my love arrived here to celebrate our birthdays together

2/8/12 - NOA2....thank you LOrd.....

4/12-13/12- my medical schedule ( thank God, I passed !!! )

5/2/2012- interview date :-)

8/22/23 - sent 221(g) docs

8/23/12 - USEM received my 221(G) docs

8/30/12 - VISA issued (yesss!!!!!)

9/5/12-Visa on hand ( yehey!!!!)

10/8/12 - flying to USA...

AOS / EAD APPLICATION

3/28/2013 - packet sent to Dallas lockbox

4/4/13- pacet received

4/23/13 - biometrics appointment...done!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

hello everyone here, im new here and i find visajourney really a big help. I just want to ask a question, my fiance mailed the package of 1-129F just last July 14, 2011, everything written on here we put in there. Last Friday he said the check he enclosed was already cashed out so it means that they have received the package from him. Then on monday, july 25 he received a receipt from USCIS it was 1-797C notice of action.. what is that suppose to mean? is it the first NOA you guys are talking about or is it another thing? I searched for tha form here and in the forums i sawits like change of status....I'm confuse, i hope i get to find some answers from you..please help me..i am from philippines and my fiance is from minnesota...i look forward fo your replies...thanks so much

Hi Cel,

welcome to the board. In answer to your question yes the Notice Of Action is what is referred to as a NOA on this board. Your notification would be what people here call NOA1 - it is just a notification that they have received and logged your petition. It also gives you the possibility to check your status online on

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

You need to check for the number that would either start with WAC or EAC depending on whether your petition went to California or Vermont. There you can also create an online "account" where you will see if your petition has been "touched", i.e. if there was an update done. But don't expect anything much to happen for at least 2-3 months. You can check Igor's list

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=$cfl

on Visajourney to see what time frame they are currently processing.

Good luck on your journey!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Cel,

welcome to the board. In answer to your question yes the Notice Of Action is what is referred to as a NOA on this board. Your notification would be what people here call NOA1 - it is just a notification that they have received and logged your petition. It also gives you the possibility to check your status online on

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

You need to check for the number that would either start with WAC or EAC depending on whether your petition went to California or Vermont. There you can also create an online "account" where you will see if your petition has been "touched", i.e. if there was an update done. But don't expect anything much to happen for at least 2-3 months. You can check Igor's list

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=$cfl

on Visajourney to see what time frame they are currently processing.

Good luck on your journey!

Thank you so much for the information N&S..it will be a big help for us, we are both new to this thing and we just do this by ourselves...i am glad visajourney members are so helpful...^_^

good.gif YEP!! that is NOA1 to be exact . biggrin.gif CONGRATS!!kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

thanks..^_^

7/14/11 - I-129F sent

7/19/11 - NOA1 :)

8/7/11 - Touched

12/10/11 - received RFE in mail :(

12/24/11 - touched

12/27/11 - touched ( again..... )

1/3/12 - sent reply to RFE

1/6/12 - USCIS received the reply to RFE

1/24/12 - another RFE:(

1/27/12 - received RFE hardcopy

1/30/12 - sent reply to RFE

2/4/12 - my love arrived here to celebrate our birthdays together

2/8/12 - NOA2....thank you LOrd.....

4/12-13/12- my medical schedule ( thank God, I passed !!! )

5/2/2012- interview date :-)

8/22/23 - sent 221(g) docs

8/23/12 - USEM received my 221(G) docs

8/30/12 - VISA issued (yesss!!!!!)

9/5/12-Visa on hand ( yehey!!!!)

10/8/12 - flying to USA...

AOS / EAD APPLICATION

3/28/2013 - packet sent to Dallas lockbox

4/4/13- pacet received

4/23/13 - biometrics appointment...done!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.