MOandDB

perfect time for a medical

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi!

my interview is on august 15...i was thinking of doing my medical sometime this week. but i have work from 10-1. are there a lot of people of there (at st. lukes) around 3 pm? would the clinic still accommodate me? thanks!!! because if it's not possible, then i could just skip work altogether for that day.

thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi!

my interview is on august 15...i was thinking of doing my medical sometime this week. but i have work from 10-1. are there a lot of people of there (at st. lukes) around 3 pm? would the clinic still accommodate me? thanks!!! because if it's not possible, then i could just skip work altogether for that day.

thanks!

Be Cautious about the Medical and plan on 2 days and not one day. I think showing at 3.00 pm would delay and require you coming back . (even for 2 days waiting). Most Pinays wait 2 days for paperwork needed for the Medicals and thats if if everything goes good...

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Timeline

Be Cautious about the Medical and plan on 2 days and not one day. I think showing at 3.00 pm would delay and require you coming back . (even for 2 days waiting). Most Pinays wait 2 days for paperwork needed for the Medicals and thats if if everything goes good...

I would think showing up at 3.00 pm. you will have not accomplished anything. Being turned away for another day. Just my thought

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Timeline

oohh...okay...then i would just have to go there really early then. thanks so much!!!

Timeline

oohh...okay...then i would just have to go there really early then. thanks so much!!!

PLAN ON 2 DAYS. Trust me. Other members will state this. There are Tests and there are Results. This may take OVERNIGHT.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

We went around 3pm for my daughters medical. No lines, less people, they were able to finish everything needed for the first day of medical. We were out of there 4:30.

Good Luck!

AOS from B1B2

06/14/10 – Mailed I-130, 485,765,824

06/16/10 – Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

06/22/10 – Received texts & email routed to NBC

06/24/10 – Checks cashed for I-130, 485, 765, 824

06/26/10 – NOA1 for I-130, 485,765, 824

07/17/10 – Received hard copy of RFE 485

08/16/10 – Sent RFE response

08/19/10 – RFE delivered to NBC

08/20/10 – Case resumed online

09/24/10 – Called USCIS Biometrics Service Request

10/04/10 – Received Service request letter

10/27/10 – Infopass Appt. for Biometrics

11/05/10 – Called USCIS for Biometrics

11/22/10 – Called USCIS Biometrics Service Request

11/23/10 – Wrote & Mail Letter to Congresswoman

12/06/10 – Received Biometrics Letter after 5 months…FINALLY!!!

12/14/10 – Biometrics Done!!

12/15/10 - Card Production Ordered - Online Status-YEHEYY!!!:))

12/28/10 - Received EAD Card!!! Yahoo!! :))

12/30/10 - Applied for SSN

01/03/11 - Received SSN

01/06/11 - Received Interview Letter!! Yahoo!! Feb. 8 it is!!

01/08/11 - Interview Approved!Green Card Stamped on Passport!!

01/14/11 - Approval Notice I-130 & Welcome Letter!

01/18/11 - Received Green Card in the mail..

uzKIm4.png

Daughter's CR-2 Timeline http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=aboutme

Timeline

Yes I can see people coming late in the afternoon and they will not close until they can entertain all that is what the nurse said to me.. the longest line is in the immunization interview.. but the rest is just quick enough..goodluck :thumbs:

Timeline

E-mail from Judy:

about my medical exam

Hi honey ko good morning !about my medical exam its easy becuase i did not wait long time .I arrived at 2;30 and finished 5 oclock . First step before i go inside a guard ask me if i have an appoinment letter from embassy i said i have online regestration from st.lukes and i gave him a mnl# paper and my photo copied passport then he gave me a application form and after i finished to fill up . a guard assist me where to go next .I gave my papers to the staff who checked my papers.and she said go to a photo room .then i went to 5th floor to pay .I paid 9,174 piso. I went to 3th floor to get my x,ray then to 4th floor for my blood test it have urine test 5th flroor my physical exam a doctor asked me more like had you chiken pox before i said yes and she saw my scar ,i mean she asked me about my physical history.All my answered is no except scar. for my eye test i need reading glass she said that to me.. i went to immunization reading she told me will get a vaccines and immunization tom. so the last is to cheked out he gave my passport and reciept and then he said you will back tom. at 1;30 pm. mmmmmmmmmmmmm honey ko i hoped its all good

Timeline

We went around 3pm for my daughters medical. No lines, less people, they were able to finish everything needed for the first day of medical. We were out of there 4:30.

Good Luck!

yeah...that's what i heard too! and they also said just not on a monday...so i'm thinking friday after lunch. :) thanks!

Yes I can see people coming late in the afternoon and they will not close until they can entertain all that is what the nurse said to me.. the longest line is in the immunization interview.. but the rest is just quick enough..goodluck :thumbs:

okay...thanks very much! :)

E-mail from Judy:

about my medical exam

Hi honey ko good morning !about my medical exam its easy becuase i did not wait long time .I arrived at 2;30 and finished 5 oclock . First step before i go inside a guard ask me if i have an appoinment letter from embassy i said i have online regestration from st.lukes and i gave him a mnl# paper and my photo copied passport then he gave me a application form and after i finished to fill up . a guard assist me where to go next .I gave my papers to the staff who checked my papers.and she said go to a photo room .then i went to 5th floor to pay .I paid 9,174 piso. I went to 3th floor to get my x,ray then to 4th floor for my blood test it have urine test 5th flroor my physical exam a doctor asked me more like had you chiken pox before i said yes and she saw my scar ,i mean she asked me about my physical history.All my answered is no except scar. for my eye test i need reading glass she said that to me.. i went to immunization reading she told me will get a vaccines and immunization tom. so the last is to cheked out he gave my passport and reciept and then he said you will back tom. at 1;30 pm. mmmmmmmmmmmmm honey ko i hoped its all good

very helpful! :) thanks!!! and good luck to your fiance.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

hi!

thanks!

two days should be good don't short your self.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.