mjlassi

still no case number after 15 day's with nvc

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Our I-130 was approved June 21st 2011 and still no case number. I have been calling nvc twice everyday since our I-130 was approved I would get a different reply every time. Now still after 15day's we still have no case number. They told me to scan a copy of the approval and email it to them. I did three day's ago and still calling them everyday to see if I can find something out about our case. I am very worried this is scary not knowing what happend and how long it will take to figure out what went wrong! They tell me there is no time line they can't tell me how long this will take to find out what is going on and when we will get our case number. So I called uscis and told them what is going on they told me I have to wait 90 day's from the time our I-130 was approved for them to step in and find out what is going on. This is insane we are suppose to just sit and wait for them not knowing when I will be able to start my life with my husband!?! Looking for other's experience with this situation, anything you can tell me to help get through this process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There are a ton of other posts like yours on VJ at the moment... it looks like there is an influx of work at the NVC and they seem to be running slow.

You may want to post in: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/317996-csc-noa2-to-nvc-delay/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.