marymina119

NVC case complete ??? now what ?

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

so my case was complete at NVC on 7/13 , my question is does NVC send it to emabssy once they approve it for interview appt? or they keep the file till the embassy is ready to make the appt ? i know it will be few month before i have an interview but im just carious to know where the file will be during this time and how can i track it if possiable .

Mina&Mariam

Timeline

Congrats! NVC will hold on to it until they have an interview date available for you. Once it's sent off to Cairo you can track it. Good luck and stay positive, looks like you are a month behind me...here's to hoping we won't have to wait too long.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Once the case is completed the NVC will schedule the Interview and send you the email for the Interview. And they will send the packet to your embassy. In the Interview letter you will get details about what all things are to be brought during Interview day

Timeline

Congrats! NVC will hold on to it until they have an interview date available for you. Once it's sent off to Cairo you can track it. Good luck and stay positive, looks like you are a month behind me...here's to hoping we won't have to wait too long.

oh thx , but how would i know when they send it to cairo so i can track it ?

Mina&Mariam

Timeline

Congrats on your CC at the NVC. You can continue calling the NVC to see if you have an interview date or if your case has been forwarded to the embassy yet. When it has they will give you the date if left their office. You will find a thread here that helps you track it by DHL. Also a thread that tell you who are waiting for interview dates or who has dates alreasy. Best of luck.

Edited by Wendy<3Ahmed

Timeline

congratulations Mina,, no i dont think they send it to the embassy that speedy..u will wait about 5 months and it will be less of that, i think they will transffer it the month ur interview,, but they wont tell u that unless they give u the appointment then they will tell u that ur file in egypt

Mary&Besho

Timeline

congratulations Mina,, no i dont think they send it to the embassy that speedy..u will wait about 5 months and it will be less of that, i think they will transffer it the month ur interview,, but they wont tell u that unless they give u the appointment then they will tell u that ur file in egypt

Thanks a lot mary so no interview for u yet ?

Mina&Mariam

Timeline

mabrooooooooooook and welcome to our waiting list :D

i think u will w8 for 5 or 6 monthes maximum God be wiz u in all ur steps :)

im actually thinking it might take less now unless the embassy closes again , but it takes long now because of the 2 month they were closed , i think i know i might be just hoping or dreaming but never know its free to hope and dream that it might take shorter i wish there is a graph or info avaiable to know how long they used to take before the revolution!!!!

Mina&Mariam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.