tirzaray

denial

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok, so my fiance's 1st interview was denied. He was given a 221 G but does not say why he was denied, again, he answered all questions, never hesitated and interview lasted a little bit over 1 hour. Again, he did not miss a single question. He was not given a reason, was only told after being given a white form with a check mark on the box-221G, no reason stated and told that it was going to be send back for review to the STATES. I am devastated because although our age is quite a factor does not mean relationship is not viable, true... What do I have to do? Do I need to be sent the NOID of no????? I already emailed consulate (of course, more than likely no response) and will call 7-14-11, any suggestions?

:reading:R.V.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline

Ok, so my fiance's 1st interview was denied. He was given a 221 G but does not say why he was denied, again, he answered all questions, never hesitated and interview lasted a little bit over 1 hour. Again, he did not miss a single question. He was not given a reason, was only told after being given a white form with a check mark on the box-221G, no reason stated and told that it was going to be send back for review to the STATES. I am devastated because although our age is quite a factor does not mean relationship is not viable, true... What do I have to do? Do I need to be sent the NOID of no????? I already emailed consulate (of course, more than likely no response) and will call 7-14-11, any suggestions?

It happened with my friend about a month a go, but for his IR-1 visa at Jerusalem Consulate. They gave him a letter stating the same things and told him that hey are going to sent his case back to the STATES. His wife got angery sent few emails but no replays and then she sent a harsh email to the Consulate and she address the officer who intrerviewed her husband, she asked them to pass her email to the officer. Finally the officer replyed to her and asked for more proof of ongoing relation which she did, and then her husband got her visa. They did not sent the case back the USA for a review. I do not know if this will help because it is a different type of visa and different consulate.

Also, Me and my wife used to send emails but we used to not get clear answers, but later we started addressing the Cheif of the visa section or the officer who interviewed me, and we did get a better answers. May be you can try this.

First meeting----2007-08-30

Engaged---------2007-11-21

Marriage---------2008-02-07

I-130 Sent-------2008-07-24

I-130 NOA1------2008-07-31

I-129F Sent------2008-08-26

I-129F NOA1-----2008-09-02

I-129F NOA2-----2009-02-25

NVC Received----2009-03-05

Packet 3---------2009-03-12

Packet 3 Sent----2009-04-13

Packet 4---------2009-04-26

Interview Date---2009-05-14--Approved, but required additional documents

Visa Received---- AP, Time Unknown

I-130 Approval----2009-02-25

Switched to IR1 visa

1st interview---------09-03-2011

2nd interview---------03-05-2011

visa issued-----------07-04-2011, but the Consulate kept my passport

3rd interview---------24-05-2011 with the Homland Secuirty office in Jerusalem

4th interview---------06-06-2011 interviewd my wife, the Homland Secuirty office in Jerusalem

passport received-----14-06-2011 with IR1 visa

US Entry----------21-09-2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To suffer in silence is the greatest suffering

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am devastated because although our age is quite a factor does not mean relationship is not viable, true...

im sorry to hear that do u have a age difference ?

what's matters to you? what are you doing or what people think about what are you doing?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

THis happened to us last year... I did everything I could followed all advice given and still nothing.... Contacted the consulate ( I was there in Morocco at the time) and still nothing... Contacted the Senator and nothing.... It all seems to be a ####### shoot... No 2 case are the same.... I returned to Morocco this year and we married there.. Insah'allah our CR-1 will be approved... I hoping he will be able to come to the states by spring of next year... Otherwise I will have to move there.... I wish you luck.... Insha'allah you and your sweetheart will be with you soon :0)

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.