edgarmanzo0916

Ciudad Juarez DHL; Fiancees Visa Finally shipped

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just checked the CSC website and just confirmed that DHL just picked up my fiancees visa packet from CDJ and is en route to Morelia, Michoacan where they will send it to Zamora, Michoacan for my fiancee to pick it up!!! I also got the DHL Air Waybill Number. Below is my timeline:

Service Center Texas Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-15

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-11-17

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-13

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-04-27

Consulate Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29 ***Printed from CDJ Website

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-06

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-12 ***Letter from Consulate

Interview Date : 2011-07-07

Interview Result : Approved

DHL Shipped Visa: 2011-07-12 ***Only took 3 business days!

Edited by edgarmanzo0916

Timeline

How exciting! congratulations! we are waiting for CDJ to receive our file!

I have a question, I was reading your time line, and how did you get to talk with someone to know that they received your case? I have been trying.. and second how do you prin your packet 3 from the CDJ website?

thanks!

Timeline

How exciting! congratulations! we are waiting for CDJ to receive our file!

I have a question, I was reading your time line, and how did you get to talk with someone to know that they received your case? I have been trying.. and second how do you prin your packet 3 from the CDJ website?

thanks!

thank you! you will call this number 7034392313 from the usa and give them your NVC number (it should start with WAC) that is on ur approval letter (noa2)...after that once they receive your approved I129f make sure you ask for the petitioner id and the beneficiary id, you will need those to start processing your ds260.

when you go to the cd juarez consulate website you go to; visas; fiance visas; k visa aplication forms; and click on k visa/fiance packet (pdf) that is packet 3 print all of it... the most important part of that packet is that last page...form CDJ-402...they will need that at the interview.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

congratulations!!

one question, how did you get a packet 4? juarez only does a packet 3 dont it?

11-17-10...I-129F sent

11-24-10...NOA1

4-21-11....RFE

5-19-11....NOA2

5-27-11....NVC Received

5-31-11....NVC Left

?.............Consulate Received

6-6-11.....Packet 3 received

7-4-11.....Medical Exam

7-5-11.....ASC Appointment

7-6-11.....Interview Date.... Visa approved!!

7-12-11....Received Visa ... had to go back in person to get it

7-13-11....Enter USA

7-18-11....informal marriage certificate

7-23-11....Justest of the Peace wedding

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?" -- ll Duce

Timeline

congratulations!!

packet 4 according to alot of ppl on here is the invitation letter from ciudad juarez that says 'your case is now ready for processing' etc...and tells you to program your interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

congratulations!!

packet 4 according to alot of ppl on here is the invitation letter from ciudad juarez that says 'your case is now ready for processing' etc...and tells you to program your interview

There's no such thing as packet 4 for CDJ, there is ONLY packet 3 or invitation letter.

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

when you go to the cd juarez consulate website you go to; visas; fiance visas; k visa aplication forms; and click on k visa/fiance packet (pdf) that is packet 3 print all of it... the most important part of that packet is that last page...form CDJ-402...they will need that at the interview.

This is wrong! CDJ402 is not the most important part of packet 3. You may take it to the interview but it is likely that they wont ask for it, they will give u one themselves and u will sign it right there. The most important thing is the invitation letter you will get in the mail along with the instructions (that you can download and print from the website). That invitation letter is very important since you will need it for all of your appoitments.

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just checked the CSC website and just confirmed that DHL just picked up my fiancees visa packet from CDJ and is en route to Morelia, Michoacan where they will send it to Zamora, Michoacan for my fiancee to pick it up!!! I also got the DHL Air Waybill Number. Below is my timeline:

wow congrats hope mine takes the same.i hear that it can take up to 2 weekks..thats fast only 3days!

Timeline

This is wrong! CDJ402 is not the most important part of packet 3. You may take it to the interview but it is likely that they wont ask for it, they will give u one themselves and u will sign it right there. The most important thing is the invitation letter you will get in the mail along with the instructions (that you can download and print from the website). That invitation letter is very important since you will need it for all of your appoitments.

well yeah of course but i dont know i just referred to packet3 as the packet printed from CDJ website and the letter of invitation as packet 4 but whatever the case is yes paojack, indeed, that invitation letter is more important because without it they wont let you in to the consulate!! its happened! therefore delaying everything youve worked so hard for. but i dont about the cdj402, they asked my wife for it, they asked her to put my name by a little star the worker put and to sign her name on the X. so luckily she had it.

Timeline

Visa Arrived at DHL in Zamora: 2011-07-13 ***FAST!

Visa Picked up at DHL: TBC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.