raidai_0524

just confused..

10 posts in this topic

hello... for those who attend the cfo seminar just want to ask if i should bring the Immigrant Data Summary for USA-bound emigrant?.. but im confused because it has instruction that it must not be detached.. should i photocopy it?.. thanks...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I only brought original and photocopy of my NSO BC, CENOMAR, NBI and passport.....and 650 pesos for certificate and sticker...bright extra money too because they will make you phtocopy of the forms you filled up and your visa..the photocopy cost in their office is expensive...

I only brought original and photocopy of my NSO BC, CENOMAR, NBI and passport.....and 650 pesos for certificate and sticker...bright extra money too because they will make you phtocopy of the forms you filled up and your visa..the photocopy cost in their office is expensive...

thank you for the information... so no need to bring the Immigrant Data Summary for USA-bound emigrant... =)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think you should double check that information. The website of the CFO states that you should bring a copy of the Immigrant Data Summary. You cannot detach it so photocopy it the way it is with the front [which is the Immigrant Data Summary] on the photocopy machine. My daughter's a CR2 and at the CFO entrance they asked for a photocopy of the Immigrant Data Summary. I know we're different visa types but the lady behind us was a K1 and she submitted her IDS copy at the desk before going in.

All the best!

Edited by pixie77

AOS from B1B2

06/14/10 – Mailed I-130, 485,765,824

06/16/10 – Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

06/22/10 – Received texts & email routed to NBC

06/24/10 – Checks cashed for I-130, 485, 765, 824

06/26/10 – NOA1 for I-130, 485,765, 824

07/17/10 – Received hard copy of RFE 485

08/16/10 – Sent RFE response

08/19/10 – RFE delivered to NBC

08/20/10 – Case resumed online

09/24/10 – Called USCIS Biometrics Service Request

10/04/10 – Received Service request letter

10/27/10 – Infopass Appt. for Biometrics

11/05/10 – Called USCIS for Biometrics

11/22/10 – Called USCIS Biometrics Service Request

11/23/10 – Wrote & Mail Letter to Congresswoman

12/06/10 – Received Biometrics Letter after 5 months…FINALLY!!!

12/14/10 – Biometrics Done!!

12/15/10 - Card Production Ordered - Online Status-YEHEYY!!!:))

12/28/10 - Received EAD Card!!! Yahoo!! :))

12/30/10 - Applied for SSN

01/03/11 - Received SSN

01/06/11 - Received Interview Letter!! Yahoo!! Feb. 8 it is!!

01/08/11 - Interview Approved!Green Card Stamped on Passport!!

01/14/11 - Approval Notice I-130 & Welcome Letter!

01/18/11 - Received Green Card in the mail..

uzKIm4.png

Daughter's CR-2 Timeline http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=aboutme

photocopy your Immigrant data summary...do not detach it from the yellow packet as you will have difficulty at the POE immigration...the security guard at the CFO told me to be careful with the immigrant data summary ...goodluck!

photocopy your Immigrant data summary...do not detach it from the yellow packet as you will have difficulty at the POE immigration...the security guard at the CFO told me to be careful with the immigrant data summary ...goodluck!

thanks a lot... do i have do bring the original?..

sis,im really confused on this immigrant visa summary..where can i find it?remember we talked about this before hehehe..

i noticed sis..only the cr1 and IR 1 are on this topic heheehhe

Edited by therese828

sis,im really confused on this immigrant visa summary..where can i find it?remember we talked about this before hehehe..

i noticed sis..only the cr1 and IR 1 are on this topic heheehhe

IDS (Immigrant Data Summary) is only for a CR-1/IR-1 visa holders.

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

• 3 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.