3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

WE PAID AOS 88$ BY MONEY ORDER BUT ON THE WEB SITE ITS SHOWING NOT PAID,AND JUST COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE THEY SENT IV-BILL 404$ NEED TO PAY ,SHOULD I CONSIDER AOS 88$ AS PAID INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON WEB SITE SHOWING NOT PAID,BECOZ WHEN THEY SENT AOS BILL THEY INDICATED THAT NEXT PROCESS WILL NOT START UNTIL U PAY 88$,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi

I will say call NVC and confirm only if it is paid they will start working on your case else they will not check. Call them and say them so they can verify and even you verify the status of the payment. Until Payment shown as PAID they will not work on your case

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

The AOS Fee needs to be updated as "PAID" before you can print the AOS cover sheet, which needs to be sent along with your I-864 application. So, please wait/ follow up with NVC regarding the AOS Fee update.

USA

01/08/13 - Approved and GC is order for production on 1/8/14

09/12/13 - Case transferred to CSC. NOA2 received on 09/18/13

08/30/13 - Biometrics Done - No walk ins allowed at this LSC (received on 8/16/13).

08/05/13 - NOA1 (received on 08/10/13)

08/01/13 - Mailed I-751 (received on 8/2/13 - check cashed on 8/5/13)

12/28/11 - Received SSN (applied on 12/20/11, as we didn't get based on DS-230 options)
11/28/11 - Received Green Card (Expires on 10/30/13) - Welcome Letter on 11/17/11
10/30/11 - POE - Houston, TX

Chennai Consulate (40 days)
10/28/11 - Received Visa papers and Passport at VFS
10/25/11 - Interview Cleared Successfully (Spouse was not allowed in)

NVC: (90 days from NOA2 to Consulate)
08/31/11 - Case Completed (Interview 10/25/11) - Received at Chennai on 09/19/11
07/22/11 - NVC Case Number

USCIS: (92 days)

6/21/11 - NOA2 (NOA1 on 3/25/11) - took a month to get to NVC
3/21/11 - I-130 sent to USCIS Lockbox, Chicago.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.