LoveMyMohamed

Form I-864 confusion. Emergency ASAP please guys!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Immediate help please! I have heard that Form I-864 Affidavit of Support is required for K1-Fiance Visa (sending it into my fiance in Morocco for his upcoming interview). Part 1 already has me stumped because he fits none of the categories. He's not my relative - he's my fiance. HELP!!!! I have to get this package out ASAP and this has me baffled!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

also i cant tell about your relationship how long you have been together from you profile did you front load your petition your embassy is high fraud and if you didn't you should try to be there if you can ive seen lots of denials from other posts good luck to you :thumbs:

m-o-o-n that spells Vermont Tom Cullen

twitter @beamfollower

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I read its not binding for the K1 visa Morocco just wants it just because, so I would just put the first one, that ur filling for ur relative. they knows hes not really ur relative and just have the I-134 with it. Im not sure I hope some others whose been approved can hurry up and answer u.

Filed I129F: 03/4/2011

Received by USCIS: 3/8/2011

NOA:3/10/2011

NOA2:06/21/2011

Case# received from NVC: 07/1/2011.

got packet 3/4: Aug/4/2011

Interview: Sept 21st 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dance:

ok we know APROVEES lol that we should send both we will send both. at least will but what did u put in part 1 of the doc.?? or does it matter??

Filed I129F: 03/4/2011

Received by USCIS: 3/8/2011

NOA:3/10/2011

NOA2:06/21/2011

Case# received from NVC: 07/1/2011.

got packet 3/4: Aug/4/2011

Interview: Sept 21st 2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

ok we know APROVEES lol that we should send both we will send both. at least will but what did u put in part 1 of the doc.?? or does it matter??

sorry sorry nooooooooooooo i wasnt laughing at lovemymohammad....it was ambermarie who cracked me up because i was saying the same thing in my head when i read the post....then i read her reply and it was just identical to what i was saying in my head.

sorry!! i totally was laughing at ambermarie!

"trust in what you love, continue to do it and it will take you where you need to go...."

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Laughing with us! I know I know ..... I just couldn't wrap myself around the idea of it. Thank you Stu for your help ... but it looks like the Consulate in Morocco actually is asking for the I-864 at the K1 interview. Go figure ....... so YES. I filled out both and sent both!!! Stu, yeah ....... sigh ....... it' high fraud alright. Not only that, but the city my guy's from in particular is one of the highest. Ugh. Being there..... they'd have to take his word for it, cuz in Casablanca the fiance(e) isn't even allowed inside the building for the interview. Good luck for those of us still waiting .... and for those of you couples who've MADE IT. Hooray hooray what a victory!!! Good job :thumbs::dance:(L)(L)

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.