luuux

REAL MESS ! need help again

3 posts in this topic

Hi , i need help ! where is my i-765 biometric app letter? I just had my 3d I-485 biometric appoinment letters and no i-765 !

i-485 and I-765 forms received date - February,2

i-485 biometric letter appointment - June,29

[i-485 biometric letter received again with the same date , went there on June,29 had my fingerprints taken,they didint let me do fingerprints for I-765, since there is no letter for that, called USCIS on the same day , they said u will receive I-765 biometric letter by July,10.

Today is July,5 i received I-485 biometric letter AGAIN for July,27( even tho i just had it taken 7 days ago ) !!!! I called USCIS explained the situation, they said since u called us only 7 days ago , u will have to wait another 30 days to file a new service request!!! all i needed is i-765 bio appointment , they send me i-485 AGAIN for the third time !!! ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS and they want me to wait another month just to file a new request even though they did it already and they made a mistake . I was trying to explain the situation to the support center where you get ur fingerprints taken , they refuse to help since no appointment letter for i-765 exist.

And my case havent been "touched " since March,3 . HELP! Please!

I told you last time you asked this to just mention that you also have a I-765 pending when you go for whatever biometrics you had. Did you speak to the supervisor, or bring your NOA1 for the I-765? I have not seen anyone be rejected for biometrics for any application when they have an appointment. Did you ask nicely? WHen you called did you ask for a Tier 2 person?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

I told you last time you asked this to just mention that you also have a I-765 pending when you go for whatever biometrics you had. Did you speak to the supervisor, or bring your NOA1 for the I-765? I have not seen anyone be rejected for biometrics for any application when they have an appointment. Did you ask nicely? WHen you called did you ask for a Tier 2 person?

i know i posted it before , thanks for replay again , i went there and asked the guy to take my i-765 as well and even brought NOA for i-765 , but they said since the letter doesnt exist you have to wait and come back again with the letter . I called USCIS and waited for a week and today i got my third i-485 app letter , called USCIS again and they cant help me unless 30 days passed.

for a Tier 2 person? whats that ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.