peejay

Obama calls for halt to Texas execution

107 posts in this topic

Are you saying Obama's pigmentation and his copigmentists aren't to blame at all?

6ri9O.png

That's what I'm saying.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: Timeline

n/s? congrats!

She passed the interview today in a place with expensive parking, San Francisco. Of course, the oath ceremony will be in a place with almost no parking, 1300 attendees, on a Tuesday morning across the bay in downtown Oakland.

Congrats. I love the fact that the parking being expensive features so prominently in your narrative of the event.

Well you know, they have to keep a running tab on the cost of those Mail Order Brides.

She passed the interview today in a place with expensive parking, San Francisco. Of course, the oath ceremony will be in a place with almost no parking, 1300 attendees, on a Tuesday morning across the bay in downtown Oakland.

Congrats ! :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Well you know, they have to keep a running tab on the cost of those Mail Order Brides.

That's true. One needs to track their investments.

Seriously, it is just one of the reasons I hate San Francisco. I hate just about everything about the place. Now we have to go to Oakland, a place I detest even more. I probably wouldn't do it for anyone else. It that love, or what?

That's true. One needs to track their investments.

Seriously, it is just one of the reasons I hate San Francisco. I hate just about everything about the place. Now we have to go to Oakland, a place I detest even more. I probably wouldn't do it for anyone else. It that love, or what?

:lol:

if SF parking costs are anything like NYC, i can understand your hatred.

+ it gives crotchy old hags something to be crotchy about

Is crotchy a word?

kinda

crotchy

1: crotch-like; especially in action, speech, or thought

2: being a self-centered #######

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crotchy

Tsk. Tsk. If you are going to insult someone, you should at least know the proper word! And use a real dictionary, FFS.

crotch·ety

adj \ˈkrä-chə-tē\

Definition of CROTCHETY

1, : given to crotchets : subject to whims, crankiness, or ill temper <a crotchety old man>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/crotchety

How about a male order toothless old cockneys? :bonk:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."