13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone, my fiance called the NVC and we now have our case number but they said they haven't forwarded it yet to USEManila....my question is, when can i move forward to the next step? (medical and interview)...thanks ahead for sharing your knowledge =)

hi everyone, my fiance called the NVC and we now have our case number but they said they haven't forwarded it yet to USEManila....my question is, when can i move forward to the next step? (medical and interview)...thanks ahead for sharing your knowledge =)

From what I've read from other VJ members, as soon as you have your Manila Case #, you can get your medical exam done & go to BPI and pay the $350.00 Visa fee. Have your fiance(e) scan and email you a copy of the NOA2. Once you've paid the Visa fee, you wait 24 hrs and then schedule an interview online.

Here is a good post from another member on how to schedule online: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/312942-how-to-schedule-your-k1-visa-online/

We got approved 6/24/2011, so, we're right behind you. Good luck!

Philippians 4:13...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens meGC Received: 02/04/2012

Useful Links for K-1 Visa Petition for USEM Philippines:

Packet 3 for K-1: http://photos.state....3__rtf2_001.pdf

St Luke's Website: http://www.slec.ph/u...ml#clinic-hours

Link to Schedule Interview: http://cgifederal.force.com/

CFO Website for Seminar: http://www.cfo.gov.p...onals&catid=140

Povery Guideline: http://www.uscis.gov...form/i-864p.pdf

Website to Download DS 156, 156K, & 157: http://travel.state....forms_1342.html

Timeline

From what I've read from other VJ members, as soon as you have your Manila Case #, you can get your medical exam done & go to BPI and pay the $350.00 Visa fee. Have your fiance(e) scan and email you a copy of the NOA2. Once you've paid the Visa fee, you wait 24 hrs and then schedule an interview online.

Here is a good post from another member on how to schedule online: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/312942-how-to-schedule-your-k1-visa-online/

We got approved 6/24/2011, so, we're right behind you. Good luck!

thanks for this info =) i'm from davao, maybe we'll have same interview date, who knows...it's good to know you here in VJ =)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

make suer when paying the visa fee, she has per passport so they can note her passport number. You can also pay online. As far I know you will not be able to schedule an interview until the case is received and input at the embassy. But your fiancee can travel and have the medical done ahead of time. the medical can be done after the NOA2, and is best after having the MNL case number. (easier to associate the medical with the embassy application.) Wish you the best, i am hoping for my NOA2 right now.

BTW, I hope your fiancee is alright in Davao. Mindanao had a lot of flooding recently.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

thanks for this info =) i'm from davao, maybe we'll have same interview date, who knows...it's good to know you here in VJ =)

My fiance, Patty is from Cotabato city. She teaches at Notre Dame University though she already submitted her resignation.

Her plan is to have her medical done July 25 & 26 and take care of getting all the documents together such as CENOMAR,

Birth Certificates, Transcripts, NBI Clearance, CFO Seminar (she'll come back for the sticker once visa is in hand).

I will be with her for the interview. We're targeting 3rd week of August for the interview and be on our way to California

1st week of September. May be we'll see you in Manila...:thumbs:

Edited by dindo and patty

Philippians 4:13...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens meGC Received: 02/04/2012

Useful Links for K-1 Visa Petition for USEM Philippines:

Packet 3 for K-1: http://photos.state....3__rtf2_001.pdf

St Luke's Website: http://www.slec.ph/u...ml#clinic-hours

Link to Schedule Interview: http://cgifederal.force.com/

CFO Website for Seminar: http://www.cfo.gov.p...onals&catid=140

Povery Guideline: http://www.uscis.gov...form/i-864p.pdf

Website to Download DS 156, 156K, & 157: http://travel.state....forms_1342.html

Timeline

Hopefully, she has her passport already. That can take some time. I wish you the best in the process.

if she does CFO ahead of time. You can get the sticker at the manila airport by showing the green card. this can save you much time on the trip out.

Best of luck on the medical and interview.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

She can already get her NBI, Cenomar and Birth Certificates it also takes time to get these docs. So maybe while waiting you can have this ready if you're in a hurry of getting her to US smile.gif

My fiance, Patty is from Cotabato city. She teaches at Notre Dame University though she already submitted her resignation.

Her plan is to have her medical done July 25 & 26 and take care of getting all the documents together such as CENOMAR,

Birth Certificates, Transcripts, NBI Clearance, CFO Seminar (she'll come back for the sticker once visa is in hand).

I will be with her for the interview. We're targeting 3rd week of August for the interview and be on our way to California

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wait at least 3 days then call NVC again. ask if they have forwarded your papers to manilla. ( they usually send the case to manila electronically but this means that they dont have the physical file/case yet) Pay the visa fee at BPI.

if they say yes, call USEM ask if they received it already if they say no, kepp calling everyday or and try to schedule online if it goes through that means your case/file is physically in USEM already if denied, that means its still on its way. this is what i did.

kept on trying to schedule everyday lol then one day it went through. coz calling is expensive expecially if you're outside manila.

dotn forget to print the confirmation letter.

this is a paper where it says your interview schedule. make sure the data written there is correct.

if for example u were able to get an interview slot on July 15. u can go to st. lukes & have ur medical done maybe 3 days ebfore the interview. some do it a week before. its up to you.

goodluck.

AOS

07/08/2011 - Mailed AOS via usps

07/12/2011 - NOA1 for EAD & I-845 via email

07/13/2011 - Personal Check Cashed

07/12/2011 - NOA1 notice date(email)

07/18/2011 - NOA1 for EAD & I-485 hardcopy & Biometrics received in the mail

08/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment--DONE!

08/19/2011 - Interview Letter/Notice sent

08/31/2011 - EAD card/document production ordered

09/06/2011 - EAD case touched

09/12/2011 - EAD received!

09/21/2011 - AOS Interview-APROVED ON THE SPOT/email notice: GC productionn ordered, approval notice sent

09/26/2011 - AOS Approval Notice/Welcome Notice received!

09/30/2011 - Got my GC in the mail today!

K1 JOURNEY

07/09/2010 - I-129F mailed via USPS

07/12/2010 - CSC received

07/17/2010 - NOA1 notice date

07/19/2010 - Cheque cashed

07/21/2010 - NOA1 hardcopy received =D

12/06/2010 - NOA2 Hardcopy received =D =D =D

12/10/2010 - NVC received / Got MNL number yay!

12/13/2010 - NVC left / Consulate received Electronic File the same day

12/29-30/2010 - Medical @ SLMEC PASSED!!!

01/07/2011 - Interview Jan. 7 @ 6:45am -VISA APPROVED!!!READ MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

01/15/2011 - VISA on hand

01/17/2011 - CFO DONE

01/20/2011 - POE-SFO

0FYVm7.png

:help:

A month after NOA2, still we dont have the manila case number :angry:

weve been calling since last week :crying::angry:

I-130 for mother

06/25/16 - Sent petition to USCIS

07/02/16 - Received email and text that I-130 was received

07/05/15 - Checked cleared in the bank

event.png

Timeline

Same case here, ur not alone...we keep on calling them hopefully we'll have them this week

:help:

A month after NOA2, still we dont have the manila case number :angry:

weve been calling since last week :crying::angry:

Same case here, ur not alone...we keep on calling them hopefully we'll have them this week

Finally! We have our case number today!

I didnt expect it took 30days. Nway, still thankful that we have it today! We could finally move into the next steps.

God bless!

I-130 for mother

06/25/16 - Sent petition to USCIS

07/02/16 - Received email and text that I-130 was received

07/05/15 - Checked cleared in the bank

event.png

Timeline

I've read other posts that say to ask to speak to a level 2 rep in these situations. It can take up to 15 business days for them to get the packet, but clearly you're way past the normal window of time.

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Timeline

Granted, my Amy is in Metro Manila, but she was able to have her Birth Certificate (2 copies) and her CENOMAR delivered to her from the NSO. There was an additional fee for the delivery, but she's in a "special condition." :D We're expecting our first little one in October. NBI won't take any time to get; maybe about 5 minutes at one of their processing offices.

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.