anewlifewith<3

How to schedule your K1 Visa online

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They updated their system. The old link to K1 Visa Scheduling no longer exists

Here's the new way of scheduling your K1 Visa online. I was able to successfully schedule mine

last night with USEM's help. :) The earliest interview date as of this morning is July 6. There were no more slots left for June.

1. Go to the ustraveldocs -> Philippines homepage http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

2. On the "Nonimmigrant Visa Application" area, click on "Apply for a Visa"

-> this will take you to "Apply for a Visa" page http://www.ustraveld...v-visaapply.asp

3. Scroll down, you will see an "Apply Now" button, click that.

-> it will take you to this page https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

->The following statement should be displayed on the page:

"To schedule a visa interview, you need to register and create a profile. If you are already registered, sign in on this page.

If you are a first-time user, clickNew User?to create your profile."

4a. If you are a New User, click "New User" (the words are in white color).

4b. If you have already registered or created your profile before, enter your "Username" and "Password" on their respective fields.

Don't forget to type the words shown in the box, after the Password textbox.

5. After logging in or after registering, it will take you to your personal page called "My Dashboard"

This will allow you to keep track of the progress of your visa application from start to finish.

6. On the items shown on the left side of your dashboard, click on "Schedule an Appointment"

7. Visa Type: Immigrant Visa

8. Post : Manila

9. Visa Category: K Visas

10. Visa Class : K1

11. Personal Data

- enter your personal information here

12.Dependents

- Add dependents if you are scheduling for yourself and your relative. Don't click Add Dependent if you

are scheduling for yourself ONLY.

13. Specify Documentation Delivery

14. Payment Information

\- Enter the necessary information but in the "Receipt Number" textbox, enter your passport number.

15. And finally, select a date for your interview.

Done! Your appointment has been scheduled! You may email the confirmation page as a PDF attachment and print it later

God Bless everyone! :)

“It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations” Kahlil Gibran

Timeline

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this here. It's greatly appreciated!yes.gif

Luke 1:37 - "For with GOD nothing shall be impossible."

AOS Journey

• 02.25.2012 - AOS, EAD, AP sent
  • 02.29.2012 - received text/email receipt notices
  • 03.22.2012 - transferred to CSC
  • 04.19.2012 - biometrics appointment
  • 05.02.2012 - EAD & AP approved
  • 10.19.2012 - AOS approved

K1 Journey

• 05.2000 - met in class - Orlando, FL
  • 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 11.2011 - K1 visa received
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

Timeline

Does this mean I, (the beneficiary) must create a profile, register and schedule the interview myself? My fiancee can't schedule for me anymore?

K-1 Timeline

2-01-2011 > Mailed 129F

02-09-2011 > NOA1 email & SMS notification

02-12-2011 > NOA1 hardcopy received via mail (official date on NOA1 is 02-07-11)

05-17-2011 > NOA2 email & SMS notification (approved in 99 days from NOA1 date)

06-06-2011 > Got MNL case number

06-08-2011 > Paid Visa fee @ BPI bank (scheduled interview appointment online the same day)

06-13 & 14-2011 > 2-day medical exam

07-08-2011 > Received Letter of Eligibility

08-02-2011 > USEM Interview (rescheduled from July 18) - APPROVED!

08-11-2011 > Visa issued (accdg. to USEM email inquiry; 9 days from interview date)

08-15-2011 > 2go site showed Visa is already in transit

08-16-2011 > Visa received! (10 working days from interview date)

08-22-2011 > CFO Seminar

09-02-2011 > POE: SFO

AOS Timeline

10-13-2011 > Obtained marriage license

11-17-2011 > WEDDING

11-18-2011 > Sent AOS packet (with AOS & EAD)

12-01-2011 > Received hard copy NOA 1 for AOS & EAD

12-10-2011 > Received biometrics letter for 12-29

12-29-2011 > Biometrics taken

01-09-2012 > Letter for Request for Initial Interview received scheduled on Feb. 8

01-20-2012 > EAD status - Document/Card production

01-26-2012 > Accdg. to USCIS site: "We mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION."

01-28-2012 > EAD card arrives

02-08-2012 > AOS interview - APPROVED!

02-11-2012 > Welcome Notice received

02-13-2012 > Card production ordered

02-14-2012 > Green card mailed

02-18-2012 > Green card arrives

Timeline

Does this mean I, (the beneficiary) must create a profile, register and schedule the interview myself? My fiancee can't schedule for me anymore?

Your fiance can still register and schedule for you but make sure the information he entered in the profile is yours and nor his.

“It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations” Kahlil Gibran

Timeline

Your fiance can still register and schedule for you but make sure the information he entered in the profile is yours and not his.

Timeline

anewlifewith<3 :

when u printed the letter or the appointment confirmation emailed to you does it have a seal or a logo of us embassy.

coz mine i used the printable version though i sent a copy too on my email address i am worried seeing it doesnt have any seal or logo of us embassy.

pls reply.. need it!

Here's the new way of scheduling your K1 Visa online. I was able to successfully schedule mine

last night with USEM's help. :) The earliest interview date as of this morning is July 6. There were no more slots left for June.

1. Go to the ustraveldocs -> Philippines homepage http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

-> this will take you to "Apply for a Visa" page http://www.ustraveld...v-visaapply.asp

"To schedule a visa interview, you need to register and create a profile. If you are already registered, sign in on this page.

4b. If you have already registered or created your profile before, enter your "Username" and "Password" on their respective fields.

5. After logging in or after registering, it will take you to your personal page called "My Dashboard"

This will allow you to keep track of the progress of your visa application from start to finish.

6. On the items shown on the left side of your dashboard, click on "Schedule an Appointment"

11. Personal Data

12.Dependents

- Add dependents if you are scheduling for yourself and your relative. Don't click Add Dependent if you

14. Payment Information

\- Enter the necessary information but in the "Receipt Number" textbox, enter your passport number.

Done! Your appointment has been scheduled! You may email the confirmation page as a PDF attachment and print it later

hi there i hope u can help me.

when u printed the letter or the appointment confirmation emailed to you does it have a seal or a logo of us embassy.

coz mine i used the printable version though i sent a copy too on my email address i am worried seeing it doesnt have any seal or logo of us embassy.

pls reply.. need it!

anewlifewith<3 :

pls reply.. need it!

pls reply.. need it!

There is no seal or logo on the appointment confirmation letter...Just pg1) Personal data, pg2) UID barcodes, pg3) some instructions, and pg4) directions to the embassy

Timeline

There is no seal or logo on the appointment confirmation letter...Just pg1) Personal data, pg2) UID barcodes, pg3) some instructions, and pg4) directions to the embassy

oooh thank you.. i am a bit relieved. thank you. Is it also the one you showed at the U.S Embassy when you went with your interview?

thank you again!

oooh thank you.. i am a bit relieved. thank you. Is it also the one you showed at the U.S Embassy when you went with your interview?

thank you again!

Sure thing...Yes, it's the official appointment letter they email to you. So you will take it for your interview (we have not had our interview yet).

Timeline

Sure thing...Yes, it's the official appointment letter they email to you. So you will take it for your interview (we have not had our interview yet).

is it okay too of i bring the one i printed using their printable version? thank you

Timeline

is it okay too of i bring the one i printed using their printable version? and oh does your copy have the one saying "congratulations you have successfully scheduled your appointment" or something like that. like the one i saw on the email i have?

Timeline

anewlifewith<3 :

pls reply.. need it!

Hi, mine didn't have a logo too and I don't think it's needed so don't worry about it ;)

pls reply.. need it!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

11. Personal Data

12.Dependents

14. Payment Information

on the personal data, what do you put in PRIORITY DATE? and CASE ID? case id and case number the same?

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Excellent. Thank you for this information.

Do not forget you need:

1) the priority date

2) case number

in order to schedule.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.