sam2011

i need help badly please help me

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ds.230 foam i send original documents to nvc .they reviewed and saying my marriage certificate & birth certifiate not original. i talked to supervisior and i told her these are original documents why you (nvc guys) are saying its not original,i was so frusteded with them.these are issued by goverment of india and in english so whats wrong with nvc.she told me they will review again .my question is what should i do now.if i go back to the department were they are certificate issued they gonna give me same one or just copy of original one .its so frusteded .i dont know what should i do please help me if some one have same issued (problem )or however have a solution of my problem

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

ds.230 foam i send original documents to nvc .they reviewed and saying my marriage certificate & birth certifiate not original. i talked to supervisior and i told her these are original documents why you (nvc guys) are saying its not original,i was so frusteded with them.these are issued by goverment of india and in english so whats wrong with nvc.she told me they will review again .my question is what should i do now.if i go back to the department were they are certificate issued they gonna give me same one or just copy of original one .its so frusteded .i dont know what should i do please help me if some one have same issued (problem )or however have a solution of my problem

your might get a answer if you post this in regional forum specific to your country..good luck

event.png

preg.png

ENGAGED AUGUST 18, 2010

MARRIED OCT 21, 2010

FILED I-130 NOV 13,2010

NOA 1 NOV 15, 2010

NOA 2 JUNE 15, 2011

CASE # JULY 13,2011

DS3032 ACCEPTED JULY 18, 2011

AOS paid JULY 20, 2011

Sent AOS JULY 23, 2011

IV paid JULY 25, 2011

IV sent JULY 28, 2011

CASE CLOSED AUG 8, 2011

INTERVIEW DATE OCT 13, 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.