Sunny123

Can you be in AP and they don't tell you?

5 posts in this topic

Okay we had our interview at the end of May. They interview went very well according to my fiance. They said we were just missing the I134 affidavit of support and they wanted more pictures of us together. I had only sent like 5 pictures there weren't that many of us together due to it's usually just me and him. I mailed this to them about 2 weeks ago. I sent originally to the wrong address I had mailed it to their physical address and not their mailing address and didn't have a good cover sheet. :bonk: So I mailed it again last week and it said they received it last thursday according to the fedex website. I mailed it to the correct address and included a cover sheet with all his/case info and also put our case number all over everything. We have heard not anything back since then. I emailed them the week before last and received nothing back back no emial, no phone call and no snail mail. So I emailed them again yesterday waiting to hear word. I have called the DOS number and they said we were in administrative processing. They did not give him any sort of paper white, pink or blue saying we were in adminstrative processing. Any body have any thoughts as to what is going on, your opinion on this situation is very selcomes or if a similar situation has happened please share your experience with me.

Thanks! :huh:

Administrative processing could just mean regular administrative processing, ie receiving your extra evidence and processing it. Just slower than you like. So right now I don't think you should start worrying too much, but by all means keep trying to get word from the Embassy, and confirmation that they have indeed received what you sent.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Maybe Administrative Processing means they are going over everything you sent them? I would keep calling or emailing to try to get a clear answer. I hope you hear something soon. Take care;)

Anybody else experience anythinglike this? :(

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.