marklovetina

June 2011 K1 Interview

11 posts in this topic

hi guys, i just had my interview last week.. June 16, 2011,6:30am and still waiting for my visa.. for those who had their interview already or will have their interview this month let us all gather here so we can update and share the status of our visa.... i inquired to 2GO and IMVU and here's their replied to me...

" Thank you for sending us your inquiry. We would like to inform you that your document is still negative at our end. Please anticipate an SMS advice from us regarding its status and delivery schedule.

For other concerns and inquiries, you may reach us through our website at www.2GO.com.ph. You may also contact us through our email address at customerservice@2GO.com.ph or our Customer Service Hotline at (632) 5287-136 every Mondays to Fridays from 8:00AM to 7:00PM and Saturdays from 8:00AM to 5:00PM. "

" The case is pending review by a consular officer. We will notify you once the review of the case is completed. "

hope u share too guys, thank u!!!... :yes::star:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi marklovetina!

We had our interview on 6/14 and ive been bugging 2go and USEM EVERYDAY for our VISA - we have not received our visa as well. i even went to the USEM to inquire about the status and I was told "Your interview was just on 6/14 and your visa is still with the consular officer. It may take 1-2 weeks." I am in the Philippines with my fiance, attended the interview as well. We were hoping that we would receive the Visa so we can fly back to the US together. We check 2go's etrack everyday and everytime we get an 'invalid reference number :(

How do you inquire with IMVU - is it thru a website or email addy? Can you provide the email addy or website please so we can track our case as well.

Goodluck to both of you!

Thanks,

Gilbert & Pinch

11/05/10 - I129 Packet Sent

11/08/10 - NOA1

03/15/11 – Touched! NOA2!!!

4/4/11 - NOA2 APPROVED!

4/8/11 - Received NOA2 Hardcopy

4/11/11 - NVC received our case

4/13/11 - NVC mailed case to USEM

4/18/11 - Per DHL tracking, USEM received case

5/3/11 - Email sent to Manila IV Correspondence Unit inquiring about case

5/10/11 - We got our Philippine Passport!!!

5/11/11 - Received reply from Manila IV Correspondence Unit that they received approved petition from NVC and we are eligible to schedule a visa interview...Yippeeeee!

6/2-3/11 - Medical - WE PASSED!

6/14/11 - Interview - APPROVED!

6/15/11 - CFO Seminar

6/14 - 6/30 Now just waiting for our passports with VISA.

6/30 - Email received from USEM - VISA Issued

Now waiting for txt from 2go that VISA's ready to be picked up

AOS Journey:

1/24/12 - Mailed AOS packet to the Chicago Lockbox

1/25/12 - USCIS received packet

1/25/12 - NOA1

2/1/12 - USCIS confirmation receipt received via txt @ 2:46 pm!

2/6/12 - Received NOA letters

2/9/12 - Received Biometrics Appt Letter

2/27/12 - Biometrics Appointment

4/3/12 - EAD Received!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sis, kaka email ko lang sa USEM, they sent a quick reply stating:

We are pleased to inform you that fiancée and fiancée derivative (K1/K2) nonimmigrant visas were issued to you and--------on June 17, 2011. The visa packets will be delivered to your designated address by guaranteed courier service.

And I logged in sa 2go website and chat with their customer service, its still negative on there system..

Im just confused on how many days really I can have the visa in hand of they were issued on June 17, 2011.. its been days now..

I will keep posted if ma- track ko na ang visa namin.. hopefully di nawala...

Hi marklovetina!

We had our interview on 6/14 and ive been bugging 2go and USEM EVERYDAY for our VISA - we have not received our visa as well. i even went to the USEM to inquire about the status and I was told "Your interview was just on 6/14 and your visa is still with the consular officer. It may take 1-2 weeks." I am in the Philippines with my fiance, attended the interview as well. We were hoping that we would receive the Visa so we can fly back to the US together. We check 2go's etrack everyday and everytime we get an 'invalid reference number :(

How do you inquire with IMVU - is it thru a website or email addy? Can you provide the email addy or website please so we can track our case as well.

Goodluck to both of you!

Thanks,

Gilbert & Pinch

here's their e-mail address, :thumbs:

IVManilaReplies@state.gov

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

i called the IMVU just now and the lady i talked told me that my case is still in the CO desk for review even there is no required doc. to follow, she told me to call back again after 1 week... i asked my friend's status and she was told the same.. hope we get our visa so soon so we can relax and just think our flight... :yes::blush::innocent:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

We are pleased to inform you that fiancée and fiancée derivative (K1/K2) nonimmigrant visas were issued to you and--------on June 17, 2011. The visa packets will be delivered to your designated address by guaranteed courier service.

And I logged in sa 2go website and chat with their customer service, its still negative on there system..

Im just confused on how many days really I can have the visa in hand of they were issued on June 17, 2011.. its been days now..

My visa was issued and printed on the same date, June 17. I got the same email as you from USEM.

I tracked 2GO this afternoon and it is in-transit, ready for delivery tomorrow (though I choose to pick it up tonight--they are open til 3 am at the Domestic road office). Btw, according to 2GO, USEM sends a manifest of visa packets ready for pick up twice a day--at 10 am and 4 pm. So you might want to track just after those times.

You should have it very soon, tomorrow at the latest? Good luck.

Dec 05, 2011: Received U.S. permanent resident status (AOS based on K-1 visa)

Dec 16, 2013: Removal of conditions on green card

Apr 28, 2015: Became a U.S. Citizen

sis kung june 17 yan naissued maybe bks mo un marrcved kc may pick up day ang 2go sa usem ganyn din sakin interview june 13 then issued june 15 narcved ko sya june 18 san amrcved mo na nga ung sau :)

Wow, 20 days for me (12 working days). That's probably one of the longest waits for a case that was approved at the interview and was supposedly not under review or AP.

Dec 05, 2011: Received U.S. permanent resident status (AOS based on K-1 visa)

Dec 16, 2013: Removal of conditions on green card

Apr 28, 2015: Became a U.S. Citizen

Wow, 20 days for me (12 working days). That's probably one of the longest waits for a case that was approved at the interview and was supposedly not under review or AP.

:thumbs::dance:great sis, visa on hand ka na... sis kami din eh iw as approved last wk. no to follow docs. but until now asa CO pa daw.. pero as of today 4 working days pa lang namn kami... so asa time frame pa...

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

This is in reply to your inquiries of June 22 and 26, 2011, regarding your visa case.

We are pleased to inform you that a fiancee (K1) nonimmigrant visa was issued to you on June 27, 2011. The visa packet will be delivered to your designated address by guaranteed courier service.

Please note that it generally takes the courier service 5 to 10 working days to complete its delivery. Visa delivery inquiries may be directed to the 2GO Customer Service Department at telephone number (63) (2) 528-7136.

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.