RobynSway2709

Petition Questions

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

1st question, is it best to send the petition express mail to this address.... USCIS 2501 South State Highway 121 Business Suite 400 Lewsville, TX, 75067

2nd, on the example letters, letter of intent and cover letter, where it says "Address of your service center"and"USCIS service center" which on is this?

Also on the petitioners fiance letter of intent what do you put in the "Embassy address" and "contry where it is located"

On the beneficiary fiance letter of intent is the Embassy address the one in London?

3rd, can you state "student" in the employment section or do you just state none?

4th, on the G325a what does 'applicants address outside the US of more than 1 year' mean?

Thanks

1st question, is it best to send the petition express mail to this address.... USCIS 2501 South State Highway 121 Business Suite 400 Lewsville, TX, 75067

2nd, on the example letters, letter of intent and cover letter, where it says "Address of your service center"and"USCIS service center" which on is this?

Also on the petitioners fiance letter of intent what do you put in the "Embassy address" and "contry where it is located"

On the beneficiary fiance letter of intent is the Embassy address the one in London?

3rd, can you state "student" in the employment section or do you just state none?

4th, on the G325a what does 'applicants address outside the US of more than 1 year' mean?

Thanks

1. That is where to send the petition if you are sending it express mail, yes. If you are asking whether or not to send it express mail, that's entirely up to you! Personally I did not, but I can understand why others would.

2. I put the address to which I was sending the petition. I used the embassy address only when using the letter for packet 3, not at the initial filing stage.

3. I would state 'unemployed', as in the example given on VisaJourney.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Thanks

Q1) Yes, you can send your package to that address too.

Q2)The letter of intent to Marry and the cover etter should be addressed to the USCIS sercvice center. There will be another one for the Embassy later on.

Q3)Yes, but you have to consider how you can justify your source of income during the interview time.

Q4)If you stay outside US for more than a year, you should have to mention that address too.

GOOD LUCK

K-1 Time Line

Service Center:_California Service Center

Consulate: _Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F Sent: _2011-03-20

I-129F NOA1:_ 2011-03-30

I-129F NOA2:_2011-06-18

NVC Received: _2011-07-19

NVC Left:_2011-07-20

Consulate Received:_2011-07-25

Packet 3 Received: _2011-07-28

Packet 3 Sent: _2011-07-29

Packet 4 Received:_ 2011-08-09

Interview Date: _ 2011-08-24

Interview Result:_ Approved(After 3 weeks AP)

Visa Received:_2011-09-21

US Entry:_@ JFK 2011-11-16

Marriage: _2011-12-20

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed: _2012-02-07

NOA Date: _2012-02-13

Bio. Appt. Notice recieved_2012-02-17

Bio. Appt.:2012-03-12@ 8:00 AM in Columbus OH

Bio Done:2012-03-05 WALK IN- Columbus OH

State ID: 2012-03-05

DL Permit: 2012-03-08

AOS Transfer: 2012-03-14

AOS Touched @ USCIS: 2012-03-21

EAD/AP Approved & Card Producton: 2012-04-03

EAD/AP on Hand:2012-04-11

AOS_RFE: 2012-09-28

RFE Sent: 2012-11-09

Timeline

Q1) Yes, you can send your package to that address too.

Q2)The letter of intent to Marry and the cover etter should be addressed to the USCIS sercvice center. There will be another one for the Embassy later on.

Q3)Yes, but you have to consider how you can justify your source of income during the interview time.

Q4)If you stay outside US for more than a year, you should have to mention that address too.

GOOD LUCK

Thanks,

on the beneficary g325a do you just leave the address outside the US blank, all of the address are outside obviously lol

Thanks,

on the beneficary g325a do you just leave the address outside the US blank, all of the address are outside obviously lol

No! You may repeat the address you mentioned in the previous section, but you should still answer the question.

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline

No! You may repeat the address you mentioned in the previous section, but you should still answer the question.

well all of my address are in England. So do I put the most rcent address that i had for a year? is that what it means?

thnx for your help

well all of my address are in England. So do I put the most rcent address that i had for a year? is that what it means?

thnx for your help

Yes, that is correct. :)

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

even if it is not my current address or even the one before that?

I dont want to make any mistakes

Yes.

When I filled out the form, NONE of the addresses I had used in the last five years (I moved around a lot as a student!) were addresses I had lived at for more than a year. So for that question I answered with my parents' address, which I had last lived at seven years ago. :)

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline

Yes.

When I filled out the form, NONE of the addresses I had used in the last five years (I moved around a lot as a student!) were addresses I had lived at for more than a year. So for that question I answered with my parents' address, which I had last lived at seven years ago. :)

Thanks so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.