Mar_Wil

Hong Kong Certificate of No Criminal Conviction Form dcs415-e

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

My wife worked in Hong Kong before we were married, she was looking over the standard personal data form dcs415-e which needs to be sent with application for the Hong Kong Certificate of No Criminal Conviction. She is a bit confused about sending copies of her old passport and Hong Kong ID being in her maiden name and her signing the forms in her married name as it will be shown on the embassy letter of request. Any help of clarification would be appreciated. Sure would be nice if there was a sample form for this type of circumstance.

Thanks

Marion & Wilma

Maybe my question needs to be more to the point. My wife was wondering if she needs to send proof of our marriage or a copy of her bio page of her new passport(for the name change)to show she is the same person as on her old passort and Hong Kong ID when sending in the forms.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

the hongkong police will need documents in the name she used when she was in hk.....

she will be issued hk cncc based on her hk ID....

just include/indicate in the cover letter her full maiden name (i.e. MARIA CRUZ-SANTIAGO)

dont forget to attach the US embassy letter or NVC ltr with the corresponding identification # (i.e. MNL#)

the certificate will be mailed directly to the US embassy MNL (if cleared)

hope i could be of help....

good luck.....

AOS journey

31 March 2011 - Mailed thru USPS (AOS/EAD/AP)

03 April 2011 - NOA (AOS/EAD/AP)

18 April 2011 - successful walk-in biometrics

21 April 2011 - NOA (AOS transfer to CSC)

25 May 2011 - EAD/AP approved

04 June 2011 - EAD/AP combo card received

16 June 2011 - AOS/GC approved

22 June 2011 - GC received by mail

3r4r2ij8einw7.png

the hongkong police will need documents in the name she used when she was in hk.....

she will be issued hk cncc based on her hk ID....

just include/indicate in the cover letter her full maiden name (i.e. MARIA CRUZ-SANTIAGO)

dont forget to attach the US embassy letter or NVC ltr with the corresponding identification # (i.e. MNL#)

the certificate will be mailed directly to the US embassy MNL (if cleared)

hope i could be of help....

good luck.....

Thanks for the advice. It is Appreciated.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

... you are most welcome....

... you can email them too....

... they respond pretty quick...

good luck.....

Thanks for the advice. It is Appreciated.

AOS journey

31 March 2011 - Mailed thru USPS (AOS/EAD/AP)

03 April 2011 - NOA (AOS/EAD/AP)

18 April 2011 - successful walk-in biometrics

21 April 2011 - NOA (AOS transfer to CSC)

25 May 2011 - EAD/AP approved

04 June 2011 - EAD/AP combo card received

16 June 2011 - AOS/GC approved

22 June 2011 - GC received by mail

3r4r2ij8einw7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.