ziggy`s wife

still on interview delay

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

VJ members from Ghana,am still on the long wait for interview for cr/ir. i guess we just dont have to stop complaining, please guys i suggest we keep on complaining at the least opportunity we get even if it feels we are being ignored,i believe if they get enough of the complains they will give us what we want,who knows just keep asking untill you get what you want.this wait is unfair really really unfair.

i read comments on the dos facebook page,i want to put in my own complain too but i`ve been having a little problem posting,can someone please guide me on how to send a post on the dos facebook wall.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You need a facebook account. With the facebook account logged in you go to the page you want to post on, then they would have a little comment bar and you put your comment in and click post.

Edit: you must click the "like" button to like the page then you can comment on it.

DOS doesn't book interviews tho NVC does, and NVC can't book anything if the embassy is giving them issues or not giving them any dates to book for.

Edited by Inky

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

The DOS page is not set up for anyone to start a comment even if you Like the page. We just comment under the most recent comment on the page. Below is the most recent comment someone received from that page regarding the Ghana situation:

U.S. Department of State: Consular Affairs wrote... @Debbie Consular sections work with the National Visa Center and the Kentucky Consular Center to develop their schedules. They try their best to put the schedule together based on workload requirements, personnel resources on hand, etc. ... I know you and others conti...nue to be incre...dibly patient while waiting for interviews. There is heavy demand in Accra, as you know, and also a high-fraud environment. All I can tell you is that we are aware of the backlog, we are looking at steps to alleviate it, but that it may take awhile due to resources. The CA Facebook team continues to read your comments on this and pass them on to our colleagues. Thanks for continuing to give us your feedback.

Staying strong and patient in love and faith!

http://ghanaspouse.blogspot.com/

Timeline

The DOS page is not set up for anyone to start a comment even if you Like the page. We just comment under the most recent comment on the page. Below is the most recent comment someone received from that page regarding the Ghana situation:

U.S. Department of State: Consular Affairs wrote... @Debbie Consular sections work with the National Visa Center and the Kentucky Consular Center to develop their schedules. They try their best to put the schedule together based on workload requirements, personnel resources on hand, etc. ... I know you and others conti...nue to be incre...dibly patient while waiting for interviews. There is heavy demand in Accra, as you know, and also a high-fraud environment. All I can tell you is that we are aware of the backlog, we are looking at steps to alleviate it, but that it may take awhile due to resources. The CA Facebook team continues to read your comments on this and pass them on to our colleagues. Thanks for continuing to give us your feedback.

R u familiar with congress.org? It's a website where you can leave letters to congress members in one's district or even to President/VP. I read a couple of letters that were sent to Pres. pertaining to ghana's backlog. You have to register to be a member and to write a letter. But, you can view letters written on various matters including "immigration". You referenced that the DOS discussed the "heavy demand and high-fraud environment" in Accra. What about the other "high-fraud countries"? Is there an extensive back-log at those embassies,too?? DOS statement is disappointing to those of us waiting for 2 yrs to be reunited with spouses/family.... :unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thanks for the feedback that information shared from facebook was very helpful. Nigeria has just as much fraud if not more and there timelines are much shorter not the long wait like Ghana. I wonder what the real hold-up is in Ghana.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.