therese828

221g form

15 posts in this topic

Chinook received a 221g at her interview. She had her visa in-hand six days after she submitted the required papers to the Embassy.

You should receive your visa malapit na! :star:

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Im also on 221g. My interview was last June 15. Submitted the docs last week. Waiting din ako.

Therese and Somedaydream, have you heard from USEM yet?

06/03/2010 - Engagement - Our Story

10/25/2010 - Filed I-129F - The Process

11/02/2010 - Received Notice from USCIS

04/20/2011 - Petition approved - My Experience

05/10/2011 - Received confirmation letter from USEM

05/30-31/2011 - Medical/Physical Examination - My Experience

06/15/2011 - USEM Interview (under 221g) - My Experience

06/20/2011 - Submitted docs via 2go

06/23/2011 - Docs forwarded to the consul

07/11/2011 - VISA APPROVED!!!!PRAISE GOD!!

07/14/2011 - VISA DELIVERED! HAPPY BLESSED DAY!

07/22/2011 - CFO Guidance & Counseling Seminar - My Experience

• 1 month later...

ako rin antay ko din ang visa ko..kagaya sa yo me 221g din ako at nag comply naman ako. sana me good news or something na tatawag saten na on the way na passport :):thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hi somedaydream,

did u have your visa yet?.. ako din waiting.. i sent the 221 g documents and passport yesterday august 3.. any idea how long?

yes i received my visa august 3 2011 :) na issue saken ang visa july 29, 2011 natanggap ko august 3. cebu base pa ako :) wag ka alala dadating din visa mo..

Hi somedaydream,

did u have your visa yet?.. ako din waiting.. i sent the 221 g documents and passport yesterday august 3.. any idea how long?

yes i received my visa august 3 2011 :) na issue saken ang visa july 29, 2011 natanggap ko august 3. cebu base pa ako :) wag ka alala dadating din visa mo..

:star:Congratz !!! :star:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

hi all. i haven't received any 221g documents, embassy got my passport during interview last aug 5, 2011 but they told me to wait for a snail mail from embassy or wait for a call from them (USEM since they will be needing a letter of explanation from NBI due to my annotation.... are there any other ways to find out how would i know when they got the info from NBI and issue my visa?

I would glaadly appreciate any comments.

Thanks.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi all. i haven't received any 221g documents, embassy got my passport during interview last aug 5, 2011 but they told me to wait for a snail mail from embassy or wait for a call from them (USEM since they will be needing a letter of explanation from NBI due to my annotation.... are there any other ways to find out how would i know when they got the info from NBI and issue my visa?

I would glaadly appreciate any comments.

Thanks.

what was your annotation?

what was your annotation?

My annotation was NO CRIMINAL RECORDS ON FILE. I got all the original documents sent to NVC -> USEM. They guy on the window 73 did not gave me anything but a word that they will just call me if needed else I have to wait and sarcastically told me if in the case you haven't received any from us, then on jan 2012 start your medical again and lt your daughter travel in the US first.

• 1 month later...

My annotation was NO CRIMINAL RECORDS ON FILE. I got all the original documents sent to NVC -> USEM. They guy on the window 73 did not gave me anything but a word that they will just call me if needed else I have to wait and sarcastically told me if in the case you haven't received any from us, then on jan 2012 start your medical again and lt your daughter travel in the US first.

My mother received the same note as yours. She got interviewed last Oct 03 and her case was put under administrative review/processing. Was there any development on your case? Please let me know. THanks

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

hi i was reading all the posts here ... anyway i am having same situation like u guys had before i was given i 221g they are asking about the I-864a form with signature of my husband and our co sponsor ( my monther in-law ) i had my interview oct 14 and by oct 18 i submitted the form they ask together with my passport and today its been 2 weeks since i send the forms in us embassy manila .. i just wanna ask what did u do while u wait for ur visa? did u ever called the mebassy or emai..

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.